Driving School based in Ventura, California - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 01-26-2006, 02:24 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Exclamation Driving School based in Ventura, California

Hi all, I actually just posted something similar in the regional section, but thought that I would post here to. I work at Barber Ford in Ventura, CA and we have our own driving school, something that I didn't know until I started working here in November. Anyway, the school was founded by Allan Crockett, you can get a little more information at http://www.barberonline.com/SVT.html Currently Allan and Alvin are working to update the site, put new dates on etc. I'm going to head out for my first time March 4 and 5th of this year and just wanted to throw out the invitation! I hope some of you can make it. Something else cool, if you purchase a car through us (we sell Fords, VWs and Subarus) you get your first day out there free! So if you know anyone thats looking or you yourself are please don't hesitate to email me at [email protected] Or give me a call at 805-642-6701 ext 144.

Thanks!

Amanda

1992 Emerald Green and Titanium Mustang GT Hatchback AOD
Mods:
Ford racing springs; KYB gas adjust shocks/struts; Approx. 9 degree timing, but the chip bumps it to about 15; 65 mm Throttle body; EGR spacer; 80 mm Lightning MAF; 3.55 Ford Racing Gears; CustomChip; B&M high stall torque converter; tranny cooler; fuel pressure regulator and gauge; 175 Amp Alternator; Dual Cut-outs just past the primary Cats; MAC cold air induction; Reverse Indiglo guages; 9mm Wires; Window tint; Kumho Supra 712s (245s in the rear, Yokohama 225s in the front).
Advertisement