EBC brake rotors? And cobra calipers.. - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 09-20-2005, 05:53 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
EBC brake rotors? And cobra calipers..

Anyone using these rotors? And how good are basic cobra calipers..the car the be a street/ road race car..

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 09-21-2005, 10:06 AM

I couldn't tell you from experience. But a rotor is a rotor is a rotor.. Well the higher end rotors will probably take a little bit better beating. If your looking for "more" look at upgrading your brake lines and brake pads. The cobra calipers should be fine.

93 Titanium Silver Notch
Tremec 3550 | 13" 5 lug conversion
My Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
For all of your brake swap questions.
post #3 of 5 Old 09-21-2005, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

well I have a GT so I need a little more then stock. Right? I have auto zone GOLD brake pads..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 09-23-2005, 12:35 AM

I replaced mine with oem brembo rotors, and hawk hps pads. huge improvement over stock. not sure about the ebc stuff. good luck

97 pacific green cobra, american thunder cat back, M/M c.c. plates, tokico illumina s/s, H&R SS springs, frpp 4:10 gears, summit racing rear diff cover. steeda bumpsteer, and x2 balljoints, custom aluminum driveshaft, 18x9, and18x10 saleen wheels, with 265/35's and 295/35's, diamond clear corners. mac offroad h pipe, brembo replacement rotors, with hawk hps pads MGW BLUE!!! saleen 1 3\8 front swaybar
post #5 of 5 Old 09-23-2005, 08:11 AM

I tried the EBC green stuff brake pads once on stock rotors. They only lasted one day at an open track event. I think they have red pads for more stopping power in competition events but I never tried them.
Stephen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement