Bolt in Roll Bar find, You want to click on this...... - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Justfloatn

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 02-06-2016, 03:49 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (23)
Exclamation Bolt in Roll Bar find, You want to click on this......

I found these pics on MM's facebook page. This has made me a MM believer, even though I already have several of their parts on my car.
If you cant see the pics on their page, ill add them.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1700705&type=3

A guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 02-09-2016, 09:53 AM

Trader Feedback: (2)
They have the same article on their website. That one does not even have the cross brace and held up. The only down side is if you want to use the back seat.

In the process of installing mine now. Picked it up from the powder coaters Monday. I hope to get time to install it Saturday or Sunday

96 Saleen, Griggs GR40, Teksid Dry Sleeve 5.0 with TFS heads & T56 = Family Cruiser.
1979 Porsche 930, Guards Red, Stock
post #3 of 6 Old 02-10-2016, 09:35 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (23)
I have the 4 point bar in my 01 hard top, mostly because of the bracing and I have fix back seats. I did notice less flex but thought it was in my mind but after seeing how well that bar held up, I'm not sure.
old pic added.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12651092_1031071410289355_8928748662967694258_n.jpg (54.7 KB, 26 views)

A guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 02-10-2016, 09:55 PM

Trader Feedback: (43)
i have their 6 point in my coupe it does ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked03GT View Post
The internals may support 800HP, but that block will spilt faster than a virgin on prom night!
post #5 of 6 Old 02-15-2016, 06:14 AM
Corral Elite Member

Trader Feedback: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justfloatn View Post
They have the same article on their website. That one does not even have the cross brace and held up. The only down side is if you want to use the back seat.

In the process of installing mine now. Picked it up from the powder coaters Monday. I hope to get time to install it Saturday or Sunday

I would love to see more pics of the bars going back from the main hoop to the rear. I'm debating on buying the mm bolt in 6pt with low door bars and adding my own touches to it for my convertible.

Dart 348ci, Ed Curtis cam/valvetrain, Precision 76mm, Holley Dominator EFI, CNP ignition, tons of Holler EFI small parts, 4"dp, 4R70W w/T-brake, new suspension coming soon.

Little 750rwhp at 6,000rpms and only 10lbs of boost before we just got tired of playing with clutches. New 4R70W and we are turning it up. Expecting 1,000rwhp.
post #6 of 6 Old 02-15-2016, 02:08 PM

Trader Feedback: (2)
The instructions have some detailed photos of the rear mounting pad location and the rear bar where it fits with the seat in.

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/As...MMRB-14_15.pdf

I'll take some more pictures and put them in my build thread when I finish the install.
kbscobravert likes this.

96 Saleen, Griggs GR40, Teksid Dry Sleeve 5.0 with TFS heads & T56 = Family Cruiser.
1979 Porsche 930, Guards Red, Stock
Sponsored Links
Advertisement