Here's the latest info... UPDATE: Evan Smith, editor of MM&FF will be attending...
To celebrate 25 years of Mustang and SVT performance excellence, Kenny Brown Performance is hosting a 2-day on-track "celebration" at Putnam Park Road Course (Greencastle, IN is a little over 30 miles SW of Indianapolis, IN).
EVERYONE is invited to attend the event and help Kenny celebrate his 25 years and his return to the Mustang and Ford performance aftermarket.
More about Kenny Brown here: KENNYBROWN.COM
On-Track services provided by Track Guys Performance Driving Events
* Classroom sessions and in-car instructors for Beginner and Novice drivers
* Drivers of ALL experience levels welcomed
Other Special Events and Activities:
* Friday night BBQ and Tech Talk hosted by Kenny Brown
* Saturday Night Banquet / Anniversary Party @ The Inn at DePauw
* Tribute to our 9/11 heros and those who still serve
* Car Show & Noon Parade Laps
* Numerous special guests and VIPs will be on hand to help Kenny celebrate 25 Years of Performance Excellence, including Evan Smith, editor of Muscle Mustangs & Fast Ford magazine
Wanted: Kenny Brown Vehicles
(Mustangs, Crown Vic/Marauders, Explorers, etc)
The official Kenny Brown Car Registry starts at this historic event. Get involved by being a founding member of the registry. For more information on being involved, email [email protected]
Two-Day Track Event: $350
Friday Night BBQ: $10
Saturday Night Banquet: $30
Track Guys > Upcoming Events - MotorsportReg.com
For More Information:
Visit KennyBrown.com or follow us on Facebook.com (Kenny Brown Performance)
Or call: Cari Southworth, Kenny Brown Performance, 847/487-3705
Or call: Jeff Lacina, Track Guys, 913/927-3740, [email protected]
We hope to see you there!