Best places to shop for Mustang road racers - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 Old 01-17-2011, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
CSG
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (18)
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 1,722
Best places to shop for Mustang road racers

I am looking for good sites to look at entry level road race type mustangs for sale. Entry level because I don't really want to spend over say $8K. I want to start getting an idea of what cars sale for as to better determine if I want to build or buy. Wanting to eventually get a car for wheel to wheel competition. I would build my own cage and rear suspension but I am pretty sure it would still be much cheaper to buy.

On a side not the car that I currently own that I am considering using has modified rear shock mounts & enlarged wheel tubs. This is fine for the class I plan to run but I know it is not allowed in AI. I can't afford to race AIX (or probably AI for that matter!). Are their any classes that are cost conscience that this is allowed that you guys know of?

CSG is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 36 Old 01-17-2011, 01:24 PM
Registered User
 
Coupe de Surf's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (10)
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 565
Sounds like you might like NASA's camaro mustang challenge racing series. There is a CMC car for sale here:

http://www.nasaforums.com/viewforum....ea33bae3b86d0f

AI and CMC cars occasionally come up here:

www.racingjunk.com


NASA AIX Outlaw West Coast
Coupe de Surf is offline  
post #3 of 36 Old 01-17-2011, 02:03 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (4)
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: .
Posts: 10,098
you can also find cars on corner-carvers.

.
Cellos88gt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 36 Old 01-17-2011, 02:44 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: At the apex, blocking your pass.
Posts: 2,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
I am looking for good sites to look at entry level road race type mustangs for sale. Entry level because I don't really want to spend over say $8K. I want to start getting an idea of what cars sale for as to better determine if I want to build or buy.
I have never come across an instance where it was cheaper to build a car than to buy an existing car. Used race cars are the best bargain on the planet, especially right now. Figure on spending at LEAST twice the amount to build an equivalent car.


Quote:
Wanting to eventually get a car for wheel to wheel competition. I would build my own cage and rear suspension but I am pretty sure it would still be much cheaper to buy.
unless you've been building race cars for a long time, I strongly recommend against doing this, particularly for the roll cage. Better to use someone who's been doing it for a long time and has has plenty of opportunity to learn from his mistakes rather than to risk making your own.


Quote:
Are their any classes that are cost conscience that this is allowed that you guys know of?
Like coupe de Surf said, the Camaro Mustang Challenge is probably the most appropriate class for you to get started in and NASA Texas has a VERY strong CMC presence with several national champions who are eager to mentor new racers. With CMC regulars making the move up to CMC2, there's plenty of opportunity for new CMC guys to make their mark. There's several CMC cars in Texas for sale too, I think.

Which brings up another point. If you want to get started racing, the season is about to start. The sooner you hit the track, the better since you'll need to work your way through the racecraft school to get your license. Building a race car is just going to delay that.

-- Robert King
NASA AI #42, Texas
Instructor, NASA Texas Region
Instructor, TWS Perf. Driving School
gt40mkII is offline  
post #5 of 36 Old 01-17-2011, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
CSG
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (18)
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 1,722
Thanks for the replies. My plan is to use my street car that I am doing a mad dash effort on to start the required training. I am working feverishly to get the watts/ 3-link and drop spindles installed to make an enent near New Orleans in a couple weeks.

I have built the cages for my offroad racers and have been following the C-C thread. If I found a car with a "good" cage then that would be great but most I have seen for sale I believe I could do better.

CMC would probably be a great class for me I just need to stop thinking like I have to have all these high priced suspension parts to get out there.

Oh, I could certainly use a mentor! Road racing is completely new to me. I have much experience racing wheel to wheel but offroad. The economy really put the brakes on the offroad racing as events are hard to find so I want to make a change.
CSG is offline  
post #6 of 36 Old 01-17-2011, 06:16 PM
Registered User
 
stanger007's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (2)
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 182
A little birdie told me that in a couple weeks NOLA Motorsports Park will announce their NASA event sanctioning (where CMC is a class). Your car would also fit in the Performance Touring class that they will also announce.

http://www.nolamotor.com

Wes

NOLA Motorsports Park/NOLAspeed Business Development & Dyno Tuner
EFI'd '72 Mach 1 | '89 331 Road Racer | Supercharged '95 GT | 07 GT
stanger007 is offline  
post #7 of 36 Old 01-17-2011, 06:22 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: At the apex, blocking your pass.
Posts: 2,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
CMC would probably be a great class for me I just need to stop thinking like I have to have all these high priced suspension parts to get out there.
This will stop those thoughts: High priced suspension parts are ILLEGAL in CMC -- factory parts only. No drop spindles, no torque arms, no aftermarket control arms, etc...

I highly recommend you read the NASA CCR and the CMC rulebooks thoroughly before you turn a wrench on your car.

-- Robert King
NASA AI #42, Texas
Instructor, NASA Texas Region
Instructor, TWS Perf. Driving School
gt40mkII is offline  
post #8 of 36 Old 01-17-2011, 06:23 PM
Registered User
 
stanger007's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (2)
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt40mkII View Post
I highly recommend you read the NASA CCR and the CMC rulebooks thoroughly before you turn a wrench on your car.
Seconded...
http://www.nasaproracing.com/rules

Wes

NOLA Motorsports Park/NOLAspeed Business Development & Dyno Tuner
EFI'd '72 Mach 1 | '89 331 Road Racer | Supercharged '95 GT | 07 GT
stanger007 is offline  
post #9 of 36 Old 01-17-2011, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
CSG
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (18)
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 1,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt40mkII View Post
This will stop those thoughts: High priced suspension parts are ILLEGAL in CMC -- factory parts only. No drop spindles, no torque arms, no aftermarket control arms, etc...

I highly recommend you read the NASA CCR and the CMC rulebooks thoroughly before you turn a wrench on your car.
Sorry, I was not clear. I meant that I have to get through my head that I would have fun in a CMC car which does not have the high priced parts.
CSG is offline  
post #10 of 36 Old 01-17-2011, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
CSG
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (18)
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 1,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanger007 View Post
A little birdie told me that in a couple weeks NOLA Motorsports Park will announce their NASA event sanctioning (where CMC is a class). Your car would also fit in the Performance Touring class that they will also announce.

http://www.nolamotor.com

Wes
I did not realize that NOLA was that far along. Looks like I will be looking for A car. I enjoy racing and made a strong challenge for a series championship in 2009 but had a DNF that really cost me. I Really way to get back into some competition but I'm definitely nervous about a new type of racing especially not knowing anyone out there.

CSG is offline  
post #11 of 36 Old 01-17-2011, 08:18 PM
Registered User
 
aurdraco's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (9)
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 1,614
+1 for finding a used CMC car for sale in Texas. The ones I've seen for sale are race ready for not much more than $5-6k, iirc, and that includes multiple sets of wheels, etc.

After spending lots of time at TWS and hanging out with my friends who run CMC (I know damn near half the Texas CMC1 and 2 crowd because half of them auto-x'ed with me at Texas A&M. I should have been an engineer), I am determined to get into CMC/AI one day. If I had a garage here in Boston, I'd be building one in it while going to grad school.

CMC cars are stupid easy to work on, easy to get parts for, and fairly sturdy. The rear suspensions are easy for fox bodies: run a PM3L and tweak with springs and swaybars. Nothing fancy or all that expensive. I really think you should look into buying one instead of trying to reinvent the wheel. As for the car with modified shocks and wheel tubs, sell it to finance the purchase or safe it for parts.
aurdraco is offline  
post #12 of 36 Old 01-18-2011, 08:41 AM Thread Starter
CSG
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (18)
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 1,722
I broke the news to the wife that I am probably adding a fifth mustang. I did not sleep on the couch so that's a good sign. I read a little on performance touring, can a mustang be competitive in that group of classes? Mainly just wondering as it looks like it would be too expensive. As of now I am going to be looking for a deal on a well setup CMC car while working on my street car to use to get through some of the mandatory training.
CSG is offline  
post #13 of 36 Old 01-18-2011, 09:32 AM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: At the apex, blocking your pass.
Posts: 2,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
I broke the news to the wife that I am probably adding a fifth mustang. I did not sleep on the couch so that's a good sign. I read a little on performance touring, can a mustang be competitive in that group of classes? Mainly just wondering as it looks like it would be too expensive. As of now I am going to be looking for a deal on a well setup CMC car while working on my street car to use to get through some of the mandatory training.
A CMC-like Mustang will likely end up in PTE, where I do not think it will be competitive without more money being spent. I think, money-wise, you'll be better off in CMC.

I can't stress this enough -- the Texas CMC competitors are the BEST buncg of guys I've ever had the privilidge to share a race track with. Not only to they race fast and clean (mostly,) but they will go out of their way to help out a fellow racer at the track if he's having problems. They want you on the track, where they can beat you fare-and-square, not broken in the pits. I've seen this go as far as three other drivers helping a racer rebuild his transmission in the pits between races. That same driver later totaled his CMC car, and another CMC racer loaned him a car so he could make the national championships.

-- Robert King
NASA AI #42, Texas
Instructor, NASA Texas Region
Instructor, TWS Perf. Driving School
gt40mkII is offline  
post #14 of 36 Old 01-18-2011, 10:08 AM Thread Starter
CSG
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (18)
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 1,722
Robert, that really sounds great. With where I live the Texas events and also NOLA events are within a reasonable distance.

If someone could help, I am having trouble locating the requirements of the drivers for CMC. I would like to get some stuff scheduled and start working my way to getting on track.
CSG is offline  
post #15 of 36 Old 01-18-2011, 04:08 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: At the apex, blocking your pass.
Posts: 2,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
Robert, that really sounds great. With where I live the Texas events and also NOLA events are within a reasonable distance.

If someone could help, I am having trouble locating the requirements of the drivers for CMC.
Are you looking for the requirements to become a licensed CMC driver?

It's in the CCR. First you need to become a NASA member. That's the easy part (and you get a complementary subscription to Grassroots Motorsports.) Next, you have to fulfill the requirements set forth in section 9.0 of the CCR.

Quote:
I would like to get some stuff scheduled and start working my way to getting on track.
First, get out the season opener in Houston. It's in two weeks, I think (I'm not making that race, unfortunately.)

-- Robert King
NASA AI #42, Texas
Instructor, NASA Texas Region
Instructor, TWS Perf. Driving School
gt40mkII is offline  
post #16 of 36 Old 01-19-2011, 08:18 AM Thread Starter
CSG
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (18)
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 1,722
Thanks, I did not realize it was in the ccr. Yes, I am looking for the shortest path to a license to get on track with the CMC class. When I say I am new at this I really mean it. I have never driven on a road course in my life. I have driven for circle track (dirt) guys a little, autocrossed, raced boats, and many types of offroad racing but this is a new thing for me.
CSG is offline  
post #17 of 36 Old 01-20-2011, 11:00 AM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: At the apex, blocking your pass.
Posts: 2,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
Thanks, I did not realize it was in the ccr. Yes, I am looking for the shortest path to a license to get on track with the CMC class. When I say I am new at this I really mean it. I have never driven on a road course in my life. I have driven for circle track (dirt) guys a little, autocrossed, raced boats, and many types of offroad racing but this is a new thing for me.
In that case, I recommend getting to the season opener in Houston and talk to Al Fernandez. He's the Competition Director for the Texas region. He can asnwer all your questions. Al can also be reached at [email protected].

I also recommend you start attending as many HPDE classes as you can to speed your learning curve. NASA has HPDE classes, and there are several other schools you can attend to get the necessary knowledge and experience. If you are aggressive about attending schools, and learn quickly, you can probably get skilled enough in a few months to get a provisional license.

You might also consider attending an HPDE school at Harris Hill Road in San Marcos the first weekend in March. I'll be instructing there. This would be a good place to start your education.

-- Robert King
NASA AI #42, Texas
Instructor, NASA Texas Region
Instructor, TWS Perf. Driving School
gt40mkII is offline  
post #18 of 36 Old 01-20-2011, 12:21 PM Thread Starter
CSG
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (18)
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 1,722
I am going to try to make the Jan. 29 event. Where can I find a schedule that shows the times of different events? I have not found that. I coach a youth basketball team & have a game that morning so I hope to be able to make both. I can't skip out on the kids as I preach responsibility alot more than basketball skills!

I am expecting my last parts from MM today. I am hoping to make my first HPDE/time trial on Jan.30 so that will be a busy weekend. I saw that the Racecraft school requires you to be in HPDE 4 to attend so I am trying to get this street car together to try to make it through some events as quickly as possible.

I am interested in that March event. Would be nice to put a face to a name. I appreciate the time you have spent helping.

Scott
CSG is offline  
post #19 of 36 Old 01-21-2011, 10:17 AM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: At the apex, blocking your pass.
Posts: 2,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
I am going to try to make the Jan. 29 event. Where can I find a schedule that shows the times of different events?
http://www.nasatxracing.com

Quote:
I am interested in that March event. Would be nice to put a face to a name. I appreciate the time you have spent helping.
We'd love to have you out there. Registration for the event is at http://www.clubregistration.net. You need to create a login and then search for "Revolution Precision Motorsports School."

-- Robert King
NASA AI #42, Texas
Instructor, NASA Texas Region
Instructor, TWS Perf. Driving School
gt40mkII is offline  
post #20 of 36 Old 01-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Registered User
 
mlanoux's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (9)
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
.... I am hoping to make my first HPDE/time trial on Jan.30 so that will be a busy weekend.
You doing the 1/2 day lapping, 1/2 day time trial at Circuit Grand Bayou? If so, I'll be there doing the time-trial, hope to see you there.

Mark
mlanoux is offline  
post #21 of 36 Old 01-24-2011, 08:06 AM Thread Starter
CSG
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (18)
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 1,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlanoux View Post
You doing the 1/2 day lapping, 1/2 day time trial at Circuit Grand Bayou? If so, I'll be there doing the time-trial, hope to see you there.

Mark
Yes, I hope to anyway...
I finished up the rear and started putting a MM K-member in but did not finish. I need to finish that install the brake booster and master cylinder and align and bumpsteer it. I took a couple days off this week to have some time. I will look for you there, I will be in a black notch.
CSG is offline  
post #22 of 36 Old 01-24-2011, 12:17 PM Thread Starter
CSG
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (18)
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 1,722
How strict are tracks on the "no oil leaks"? I noticed that my rear main is leaking and there is oil visible on the underside of the car. There is a quarter size puddle on the shop floor where it has been parked for a month.
CSG is offline  
post #23 of 36 Old 01-24-2011, 01:23 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: At the apex, blocking your pass.
Posts: 2,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
How strict are tracks on the "no oil leaks"?
Depends on the outfit. Some are pretty lax while others are really anal. I'd say MOST of the outfits I've run with have been fairly lax. An occasional drip is ok but constant dripping is no good.

Quote:
I noticed that my rear main is leaking and there is oil visible on the underside of the car. There is a quarter size puddle on the shop floor where it has been parked for a month.
Clean up the underside and don't worry about it. You're PROBABLY OK.

-- Robert King
NASA AI #42, Texas
Instructor, NASA Texas Region
Instructor, TWS Perf. Driving School
gt40mkII is offline  
post #24 of 36 Old 01-24-2011, 07:12 PM
Registered User
 
mlanoux's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (9)
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
How strict are tracks on the "no oil leaks"? I noticed that my rear main is leaking and there is oil visible on the underside of the car. There is a quarter size puddle on the shop floor where it has been parked for a month.
Mine has a slow leak also...I just clean it up the day before the event and it'll get through tech just fine (at CGB).

Mark
mlanoux is offline  
post #25 of 36 Old 01-25-2011, 08:20 AM Thread Starter
CSG
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (18)
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 1,722
OK, thanks. I'll clean it up and put a little seal sweller in it.
CSG is offline  
post #26 of 36 Old 01-31-2011, 12:19 PM Thread Starter
CSG
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (18)
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 1,722
Well several small issues ganged up & kept me from finishing the car & making it to the event at CGB. How was it Mlanoux?

I did make it to MSR to watch the races though. I walked around & met some of the drivers & they seem like a good bunch. Not sure if this was a typical crowd but I did not see any CMC1 cars. The people I spoke to suggested that there were not many racing this year so that leaves me wondering what to get.
CSG is offline  
post #27 of 36 Old 01-31-2011, 08:03 PM
Registered User
 
mlanoux's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (9)
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Posts: 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
Well several small issues ganged up & kept me from finishing the car & making it to the event at CGB. How was it Mlanoux?
I didn't go...it looked like they got a bunch of rain and I'm not running in the rain as I have to tow my junk (since it can't be registered) and it's too much of a pain to do all that and then only run at half speed.
mlanoux is offline  
post #28 of 36 Old 01-31-2011, 08:29 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: At the apex, blocking your pass.
Posts: 2,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlanoux View Post
it's too much of a pain to do all that and then only run at half speed.
Too bad -- I learn a LOT more running in the wet!

-- Robert King
NASA AI #42, Texas
Instructor, NASA Texas Region
Instructor, TWS Perf. Driving School
gt40mkII is offline  
post #29 of 36 Old 01-31-2011, 11:54 PM
Registered User
 
aurdraco's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (9)
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 1,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
I did make it to MSR to watch the races though. I walked around & met some of the drivers & they seem like a good bunch. Not sure if this was a typical crowd but I did not see any CMC1 cars. The people I spoke to suggested that there were not many racing this year so that leaves me wondering what to get.
Which of the CMC guys did you meet?
aurdraco is offline  
post #30 of 36 Old 02-01-2011, 09:00 AM Thread Starter
CSG
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (18)
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 1,722
Corey and I believe Michael both took some time to talk with me. Several people did not introduce themselves but would see me checking there cars out and would tell me to open the doors to get a better look. Overall a more friendly bunch than I am use to. If anyone sees a nice CMC or cmc2 car for sale in Texas or close please let me know. I don't have anything for those cmc2 front runners yet but I would sure like to get out there.
CSG is offline  
post #31 of 36 Old 02-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: At the apex, blocking your pass.
Posts: 2,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
Corey and I believe Michael both took some time to talk with me.
Michael is a good guy. He and I have been racing together for a LONG time. His brother Marshall runs in AI with me. Both are very fast, very clean drivers and willing to bend over backwards to help a fellow racer. The entire group is like that. I've seen 'em all pull together to rebuild rob Liebbie's transmission between races. Sure, there are spats and rivalries in the group, but when they're at the track, it's one big happy family.

-- Robert King
NASA AI #42, Texas
Instructor, NASA Texas Region
Instructor, TWS Perf. Driving School
gt40mkII is offline  
post #32 of 36 Old 02-25-2011, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
CSG
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (18)
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 1,722
Anyone care to share their opinion on using a DOHC 96 Cobra as a CMC2 car? Found one for sale locally. I have a complete 95 cobra roller already so I have some extra body panels for this body, I like that. Would easily manke CMC2 power. I could use the brakes that are on it for now.
CSG is offline  
post #33 of 36 Old 02-25-2011, 12:22 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: At the apex, blocking your pass.
Posts: 2,133
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG View Post
Anyone care to share their opinion on using a DOHC 96 Cobra as a CMC2 car? Found one for sale locally. I have a complete 95 cobra roller already so I have some extra body panels for this body, I like that. Would easily manke CMC2 power. I could use the brakes that are on it for now.
Well its legal. If you can get the power & weight where it needs to be, I don't see why not.

-- Robert King
NASA AI #42, Texas
Instructor, NASA Texas Region
Instructor, TWS Perf. Driving School
gt40mkII is offline  
post #34 of 36 Old 02-28-2011, 03:51 PM Thread Starter
CSG
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (18)
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Sulphur, La.
Posts: 1,722
Robert, thanks for the help with the PM question.

Stanger007, do you have any more info on NASA at NOLA? Curious if their series will be run with some other tracks and exactly which classes they will have.
CSG is offline  
post #35 of 36 Old 03-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (1)
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Kent Island, MD
Posts: 829
i might look here for a car:

Nice try.

THE PAST:1980 GLX, 1979 turbo GT, 1986 SVO, 1982 T-top GT, 1986 SVO, 1990 7-up Special, 1994 GT, 1995 GT Road Course Racer [email protected]
THE PRESENT: 2011 Mustang GT, Brembo Pkg, 3.73's [email protected], 1:[email protected] main on stock tires
1997 Mountaineer DD(hey, its got a 5.0!)
www.blowfishracing.com

Last edited by MFE; 03-01-2011 at 04:37 PM.
mustang-madness is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome