First Open Track Event & NT05 Review - MM full kit - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 61 Old 09-29-2009, 12:44 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (41)
First Open Track Event & NT05 Review - MM full kit

Hey guys, I finally had a chance to get the coupe out to Buttonwillow Raceway near Bakersfield this past weekend after almost 2 years of installing, sorting out bugs, dialing in, setbacks, etc etc etc. ~Three years ago my car was going high 12's on a stock motor. Then I parked the car for a year while I dealt with other things in life, then when I got motivated about the car again, I decided to make it handle proper. Still using the same 150k motor, which admittedly burns a buunch of oil, but other than that makes great power and just keeps going!

I never would have thought I could go cat and mouse with E36/ E46 M3's, C6 Vette's, Miatas, EVO's, WRX's, you name it. What a blast! The NT05's are truly the best tire I have ever owned... they ride amazing on the street, they don't tramline one single bit, and the hype is right... they do feel like an R compound on the track. The hotter they got, the more they hooked. I chatted with an E46 guy at the track who runs NT05's and he said he got 15,000 street miles and 5 track days out of them ... we'll see. The best part about these tires is they start to howl when they are pushed hard, so over the course of the day, I got to know the track better, and I listened to the tires to let me know how much harder I could push them.

The suspension setup has come a long way since I had just coilovers, subframes, and rear lower control arms... It's hard to say which component of the MM kit that I like best, but since I added them basically piece by piece, I remember how each one felt after I went for a drive.

This is my setup:

Motor:
stock 93 motor, ~150k, running 20/50 to keep it alive
stock headers, gutted stock hpipe, Dynomax Ultra-Flow catback
March pullies, a/c, p/s (with cooler in front of radiator) running non-synthetic Type F fluid and a 96 Cobra steering rack
Pep Boys 3-core radiator, Mark 8 electric fan, VW temp switch

Drivetrain:
stock T5, MGW shifter, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, Centerforce clutch, Aluminum driveshaft
8.8 w/ welded tubes, Eaton posi, 3.73s, fox-length 31 spline axles, ARP 3" studs, TA cover, generic axle brackets to run Cobra brakes with fox-length axles
Saleen "replica" wheels 17x9, 17x10.5 with Nitto NT05 275/40/17 on all fours

Suspension:
MM k-member, t/a, phb, Bilstein HD's with 4-wheel coilovers, 325/225 springs
96 spindles with new Timken hubs, 3" ARP studs
MM adjustable rear swaybar, stock V8 front swaybar
MM forward offset a-arms
MM road race rear lower control arms
MM full length subframes
MM solid steering shaft
welded torque boxes with UMI plates
MM caster-camber plates
corner weighted, bumpsteered, 2* negative camber, 7.5* caster
Cobra brakes using Hawk Blue pads up front, stainless braided lines

Full interior, FloFit seats
Raceweight ~3500lbs with me in it

I'm stoked to have gone on my first open track event, which turned out very successful and so much fun!!! Big thanks to my best friend gpsmaty who helped me night after night with all the installs, welding, tuning, etc and who hooked me up with the wheels for the car as well.

Matt and I topped out in 4th doing ~130mph

Played around with EVO's and Subies all day, and it was super fun to get back to the pits and talk shop with them

On the 6th run of the day, pushing the car harder

Taking my girlfriend around the track, admittedly going a bit slower hehe

82 Mercury Capri - N/A AFR 165, FTI cam 11.99 @ 112
86 LX Coupe - Coyote, T56, 11.55 @ 121

Last edited by Coupester; 09-29-2009 at 01:41 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 61 Old 09-29-2009, 01:23 AM

Trader Feedback: (2)
Cool looks like a blast...

95 Mustang 351 MM PHB/TA MM2 rear shocks and coilovers
17x10.5 sqaure
post #3 of 61 Old 09-29-2009, 01:29 AM

Trader Feedback: (5)
I like the g-meter hanging from the rear view mirror When you can make the bottom of the tree hit the headliner, you know the car is hooked up.....

Jack Hidley
Maximum Motorsports Tech Support
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 61 Old 09-29-2009, 05:35 AM
Corral Elite Member

Trader Feedback: (3)
Love it!

'80 Fairmont wagon and a MK VII donor car.
Looking for MAF conversion parts.
Looking for 5-spd conversion parts.
post #5 of 61 Old 09-29-2009, 07:29 AM

Trader Feedback: (0)
One more weekend and the addiction will have set in and there will be nothing you can do except feed the monster.

2003 Azure mach1 5 speed with IUP
Maximum Motorsports R&T Box with Torque Arm
2012 Candy Red Metalic Premium Brembo GT w/373
HPDE Instructor
post #6 of 61 Old 09-29-2009, 02:33 PM
Authorized corral.net Advertiser

Trader Feedback: (82)
The car felt good. It was good to see it out there after all the long hours and hard work. Total motivation to finish my car!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

M-F 9am-6pm PST
1-818-574-FUEL (3835)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AIM: HighFlowFuel

PM or Email us for the absolute BEST pricing on:
AEM | AFR | ARP | BBK | Bosch | Fuelab | Injector Dynamics | Innovate | Magnaflow | Maximum Motorsports
Phenix Industries | RC Engineering | Siemens | StopTech | Walbro | QFS 340LPH Fuel Pumps
And More!
post #7 of 61 Old 09-29-2009, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Hidley View Post
I like the g-meter hanging from the rear view mirror When you can make the bottom of the tree hit the headliner, you know the car is hooked up.....
post #8 of 61 Old 09-29-2009, 02:56 PM

Trader Feedback: (10)
sweet. ive always loved ur car ever since i saw it in car craft (i think that was the mag?)

got any motor ideas?

94 SVT Cobra (rio red)- 408/T56 476rwhp 451rwtq

89 Notchback (sold)
post #9 of 61 Old 09-29-2009, 03:41 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k2GT View Post

Darius Rudis

1989 Mustang S-trim Roadracer
post #10 of 61 Old 09-29-2009, 05:02 PM

Glad you finally hit the track! Jerami fixed his car as well

1993 GT 310rwhp / 351rwtq
AFR FTI EDEL Combo. MM, T-56 3.73, Brembo, 275s on 03 Cobras all around
post #11 of 61 Old 09-29-2009, 05:46 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanger_Matt View Post
Glad you finally hit the track! Jerami fixed his car as well
Nice! What did he do motor wise? We need to hit Big Willow soon... you got any OT events planned in the near future?

Quote:
sweet. ive always loved ur car ever since i saw it in car craft (i think that was the mag?)

got any motor ideas?
Yep, it was Car Craft back in 06...

Motor wise, I definitely have plans. I have a 10.5:1 347 with AFR 185's that I built sitting on my engine stand. But I've had sooo many bugs to deal with in terms of the suspension that more power was the least of my concerns. I'm just happy that the suspension is finished. After I do a few more open track events, I'll thing about putting the 347 in.

Quote:
One more weekend and the addiction will have set in and there will be nothing you can do except feed the monster.
Errr... I can definitely see that happening Given that each weekend seems to cost about $500 with entry fees, gas, diesel for the truck, food, I'm going to chill for a while before doing the next one.

Quote:
lol ... I had never heard the term "g-meter" before Sunday when one of the Subie guys pointed it out. Truth be told I keep it up there because it's blue and it's been there for years.

post #12 of 61 Old 09-29-2009, 08:31 PM

Trader Feedback: (2)
Awesome pictures Chris! Katie showed them to me last night on Facebook too. I have to tell you how happy I am for you and all you've accomplished with the 8-6. As someone who's witnessed it's metamorphasis first-hand it sure has been fun and definately inspiring.

I have to tell you guys that I went for a "spirited" ride in Chris' Coupe weekend before last and it is seriously impressive! A true testament to the guys at Maximum Motorsports and all those fancy parts they make not to mention the extremely obsessive-compulsive nature of Chris' installation and preperation.

Going for a good ride, hearing your re-counting of the first track experience (and the effort it took to get there with the issues you encountered last week) and seeing these pictures has definately triggered a familiar tingle within! (No, not that tingle, the other one...) I don't know if Good'Ol Blue will be ready when your tentatively planning to go for another day at the track in a few months, but I'm gonna work on getting him ready non-the-less. It's way overdue, it's time again.

So here's a phat congrats! Well done bro! And, while we're on the subject of blue coupes at the track, this might trigger some good memories:

Dennis Lacy - 1987 Mustang GT
post #13 of 61 Old 09-29-2009, 09:45 PM

Was always impressed with your 1/4 mile stock time. I would kill for just a 1.9 60'. Nice job with the rebuild. Next time in car vids.........or BAN!

Rob
1995 Rio Red Cobra New project in the works.
1996 Cobra(4/09)- (4/12/13) The ESP adventure ends...
Armco at NJMP's Thunderbolt turned 'er into a parts car...
post #14 of 61 Old 09-29-2009, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drudis View Post

i need one of those!!
my parents put rosemarys on my cars rear view mirrors as a joke after i had my 2 accidents, id love to show them that.

car looks awesome. i love 4 eyes. car holds pretty level. i cant wait to get my hd's

1990 GT hatch 5 speed
post #15 of 61 Old 09-29-2009, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupester View Post
Nice! What did he do motor wise? We need to hit Big Willow soon... you got any OT events planned in the near future?
Were you out with Speedventures at Buttonwillow? We have a big willow event on the 11th of Oct. I think Aaron has it priced around $170. We are also running the Cal Club Corvette challenge that day so there will be lots of fast cars to play with.

Christopher Earl
Crew Chief Team Free Racing
Yellow 2006 Z06
NASA ST1 STR1 TTU #548
post #16 of 61 Old 09-29-2009, 10:49 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsI17Uo_57I

there is a some what worthless in car video I took with my I phone. Super hard to hold still. And yeah we got black flaged cause I was filming.

M-F 9am-6pm PST
1-818-574-FUEL (3835)

AEM | AFR | ARP | BBK | Bosch | Fuelab | Injector Dynamics | Innovate | Magnaflow | Maximum Motorsports
Phenix Industries | RC Engineering | Siemens | StopTech | Walbro | QFS 340LPH Fuel Pumps
And More!
post #17 of 61 Old 09-29-2009, 11:01 PM

Trader Feedback: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPSMat View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsI17Uo_57I

there is a some what worthless in car video I took with my I phone. Super hard to hold still. And yeah we got black flaged cause I was filming.
damn, now I'm carsick!! LOL
post #18 of 61 Old 09-30-2009, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Nothing was wrong with it. Oil pressure sending unit was bad. LOL We're heading to Buttonwillow Nov 7 and 8. I've never been so I signed up for group 1. Going with NASA. I'm trying to get Jerami to at least bring his lazyass for a day. Big Willow sounds great. I'm sure I can get a few other OT'rs to go as well.

post #19 of 61 Old 09-30-2009, 12:49 AM

Trader Feedback: (20)
Cool story, cooler car!

Chris great job on everything the past couple years, as I know its been rocky.

Would love to bolt on some NT05s on my Cobra and run with you at Laguna Seca

I also have to say that you are as much to blame as anyone for making the 86 coupe my favorite of the 79-93 coupes. Never thought I'd say that in a million years.

Stangless
post #20 of 61 Old 09-30-2009, 09:55 AM
MFE
Super Moderator

Makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it?

I'm really likeing my NT05's and I'm hoping to get the correct configuration at tonight's track event so I can put some numbers to them compared to the last set of tires I had.
post #21 of 61 Old 09-30-2009, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke87GT View Post
Cool story, cooler car!

I also have to say that you are as much to blame as anyone for making the 86 coupe my favorite of the 79-93 coupes. Never thought I'd say that in a million years.

+1 on that I remember when i got my first 86 coupe for free.. the first time I looked at the thing i was like wtf is this bucket than I met christian saw his car and I was hooked ever since.

M-F 9am-6pm PST
1-818-574-FUEL (3835)

And More!
post #22 of 61 Old 09-30-2009, 03:25 PM

Garage
Thanks for sharing. I am looking forward to more MM items on mine as well... More so now that I've read your post.

Si vis bellum para pacem

Alphabet Soup- Manual Lentech AOD, 3krpm stall UCC, MM TA PHB, CC-CO, AFR, FTI, LTH, 3.73, 333ci/ 420fwhp, S197 mufflers.
post #23 of 61 Old 09-30-2009, 06:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Awesome pictures Chris! Katie showed them to me last night on Facebook too. I have to tell you how happy I am for you and all you've accomplished with the 8-6. As someone who's witnessed it's metamorphasis first-hand it sure has been fun and definately inspiring.
Thanks for the post Al! Your props mean a lot to me as you've seen this car go from bone stock 10-hole wonder to now. I originally thought the MM kit would be mostly a bolt-on affair but there were a litany of issues that had to be dealt with before the car was track ready. The results were well worth it. Get your car ready! My friend Matt that you met the other weekend is building his blazingly quick so let's make it a goal to get our coupes to Big Willow before/ right after the new year. That should give you enough time to address any small issues.

Quote:
Was always impressed with your 1/4 mile stock time. I would kill for just a 1.9 60'. Nice job with the rebuild. Next time in car vids.........or BAN!
Who knows what my car would 60ft now, but honestly with the torque arm, I wouldn't be surprised that the car 60ft'ed similarly. The "bite" of a torque arm equipped Mustang compared to a 4-link setup with even aftermarket control arms is night and day. And, I have lots of in-car footage using a proper digital video camera and a sticky pod setup. My friend has the camera at his place up north and we'll be picking it up this weekend. I'll post the footage asap.

Quote:
Were you out with Speedventures at Buttonwillow? We have a big willow event on the 11th of Oct. I think Aaron has it priced around $170. We are also running the Cal Club Corvette challenge that day so there will be lots of fast cars to play with.
Yep, did Aaron's Speedventures event. Real nice guy and great organizer. I won't make it to Big Willow on the 11th, I need a few weeks to recuperate funds/ energy after thrashing on the car all week before the Buttonwillow event.

Quote:
Nothing was wrong with it. Oil pressure sending unit was bad. LOL We're heading to Buttonwillow Nov 7 and 8. I've never been so I signed up for group 1. Going with NASA. I'm trying to get Jerami to at least bring his lazyass for a day. Big Willow sounds great. I'm sure I can get a few other OT'rs to go as well.
That's classic! How long did he park that thing for? I remember going for a ride with him and thinking how tight and solid that thing felt after DPR did the install for him. It would be awesome to hit the track with you and J, haven't seem him in a couple years after spending every day with him at work.

Even though I had never OT'ed before I still signed up for intermediate, my buddy Matt said that the beginner speed ventures group was sloooow and I would spend half the sessions riding with an instructor going 30mph. Watching the white (beginner) group going around the track, I'm glad I put myself in intermediate. They were definitely put-putting.

Quote:
Cool story, cooler car!

Big time thanks Luke! I will fully say that your old 93 was one of my all time favorites as well. You and I BS'ed daily about our setups and you know the headaches I went through with the steering and brakes. The corner weighting fixed the front left caliper locking up issue, and using a known good 96 Cobra rack/ low mileage pump finally fixed the steering issue (although I do have another 03 Cobra rack I will be installing soon).

On the topic of steering, I wanted to post a pic of my p/s cooler setup. Got this one from Summit as I was worried about overheating the power steering fluid, which many have said was a problem. In 100 degree heat, I had zero problems with the fluid. I am running Valvoline brand non-synthetic Type F and a newish Motorcraft replacement pump that I bought off eBay.

The cooler I am using is a Derale (# DER-13224) that I got off Summit for $29.95, which is perfect because the overall length is 23.5" which is the same as the distance between the a/c condenser brackets in front of the radiator. Two 5/16" holes drilled and the cooler was mounted and ready to go. 3/8" fuel/ fluid line was used to connect the cooler to the rest of the system. Very easy.

Quote:
Makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it?

I'm really likeing my NT05's and I'm hoping to get the correct configuration at tonight's track event so I can put some numbers to them compared to the last set of tires I had.
Frasier, it definitely made it worthwhile. Beating the death out of the car for being a pain in the ass leveled the playing field between car and owner.

Quote:
the first time I looked at the thing i was like wtf is this bucket than I met christian saw his car and I was hooked ever since.
Thanks Matt, let's get your 86 track ready. Let's teach all the BMW and Subie guys what they're in for. When prepped right, I absolutely think these 5 liters are competitive on your average open track event. You saw how I had all sorts of M3 guys coming up to my car to get a closer look. Felt good.

Quote:
Thanks for sharing. I am looking forward to more MM items on mine as well... More so now that I've read your post.
Do it. Can't say enough good things about how the car feels.

post #24 of 61 Old 09-30-2009, 09:32 PM

what was the hardest parts of the mm stuff install? what kinda things did youhave to fix? how much was that pump you bought?

1990 GT hatch 5 speed
post #25 of 61 Old 09-30-2009, 10:53 PM

Quote:

The cooler I am using is a Derale (# DER-13224) that I got off Summit for $29.95, which is perfect because the overall length is 23.5" which is the same as the distance between the a/c condenser brackets in front of the radiator. Two 5/16" holes drilled and the cooler was mounted and ready to go. 3/8" fuel/ fluid line was used to connect the cooler to the rest of the system. Very easy.
so did you disconnect the lines that run to where its routed before the condenser? mine has a line run in front, but it doesn't look like it could be disconnected. where did you run the lines?

1990 GT hatch 5 speed
post #26 of 61 Old 10-01-2009, 04:58 AM

Quote:
That's classic! How long did he park that thing for? I remember going for a ride with him and thinking how tight and solid that thing felt after DPR did the install for him. It would be awesome to hit the track with you and J, haven't seem him in a couple years after spending every day with him at work.

Even though I had never OT'ed before I still signed up for intermediate, my buddy Matt said that the beginner speed ventures group was sloooow and I would spend half the sessions riding with an instructor going 30mph. Watching the white (beginner) group going around the track, I'm glad I put myself in intermediate. They were definitely put-putting.
I think he broke that POS when he was still living in S.D. Didn't he have to trailer it to L.A. when he moved?

I thought about signing up for Group 3, but I hate it when other cars are way off line and in the way because they're in the wrong group. I don't want to be that person. My goal is to grab an instructor, learn the lines, and then get bumped up. I also got some more goodies for my car, so being in a slower group will be a nice introduction to the new parts on track.

post #27 of 61 Old 10-01-2009, 05:42 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivespeedsteed View Post
what was the hardest parts of the mm stuff install? what kinda things did youhave to fix? how much was that pump you bought?
The pump I bought was $50. They pop up every now and then but I think Rock Auto also has new Motorcraft pumps for $200 ... pretty steep.

In terms of difficulty of installation, lots of things were tricky. Welding the tabs for the torque arm crossmember, and drilling the holes through the frame rail for the PHB, squaring the k-member, modifying the stock hpipe to clear the torque arm mount, etc. Nothing was a nightmare but all the individual components were definitely involved. Definitely not in the same class as a Hurst shifter/ underdrive pullies and a K&N panel filter ...

My main issue was sorting out the little things like brakes and steering. I've read lots of posts about guys install all the MM pieces and everything went smoother than a subwoofer install. I wouldn't let anything intimidate you. My #1 suggestion out of anything... if at all possible, have a welder available to you at your own garage/ at home/ or at a friend's. Otherwise you are at the mercy of muffler shops or finding an expensive performance or chassis shop that will do the job right.

Quote:
so did you disconnect the lines that run to where its routed before the condenser? mine has a line run in front, but it doesn't look like it could be disconnected. where did you run the lines?
Disconnect the low pressure hose that goes to the bottom of the pump and route that to the cooler. Then the return hose for the cooler, plumb that back to the bottom of the pump. It's pretty simple once you get underneath there and take a look at the routing.

Quote:
I think he broke that POS when he was still living in S.D. Didn't he have to trailer it to L.A. when he moved?

I thought about signing up for Group 3, but I hate it when other cars are way off line and in the way because they're in the wrong group. I don't want to be that person. My goal is to grab an instructor, learn the lines, and then get bumped up. I also got some more goodies for my car, so being in a slower group will be a nice introduction to the new parts on track.
He was driving it for several months at AFR, I remember that, so I don't think he trailered it...

I ended up trailing a WRX who was out on Buttonwillow for the first time too. He really seemed to have the line nailed, as I noticed myself going through the turns a lot smoother, but at the same speed, when I was right behind him. I'm curious what your lap times will be since you have all that power. I managed a 2:19 by my last session.

What'd you get done to the car this time?

post #28 of 61 Old 10-01-2009, 06:48 PM

Trader Feedback: (20)
+1 on the welder!

Once you get into any serious suspension/chassis work, it's extremely valuable and really gives you confidence.

I know how to weld, have taken classes in it, but I don't own my personal equipment. Pays to have a very close friend that does though

Stangless
post #29 of 61 Old 10-02-2009, 08:05 AM

Garage
Quote:

In terms of difficulty of installation, lots of things were tricky. Welding the tabs for the torque arm crossmember, and drilling the holes through the frame rail for the PHB, squaring the k-member, modifying the stock hpipe to clear the torque arm mount, etc. Nothing was a nightmare but all the individual components were definitely involved. Definitely not in the same class as a Hurst shifter/ underdrive pullies and a K&N panel filter ...
The TA tab welding and placement of the front piece seems quite straightforward. It seems the most difficult part of the TA install is any exhaust mods needed.

I look forward to my install soon. Hopefully my 110v welder will be sufficient. It was for the Subframe connectors install.... These MM tabs are beefy however.

Si vis bellum para pacem

Alphabet Soup- Manual Lentech AOD, 3krpm stall UCC, MM TA PHB, CC-CO, AFR, FTI, LTH, 3.73, 333ci/ 420fwhp, S197 mufflers.
post #30 of 61 Old 10-02-2009, 09:46 AM
MFE
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadsled Coupe View Post
The TA tab welding and placement of the front piece seems quite straightforward. It seems the most difficult part of the TA install is any exhaust mods needed.

I look forward to my install soon. Hopefully my 110v welder will be sufficient. It was for the Subframe connectors install.... These MM tabs are beefy however.
Worked OK for me. They aren't pretty, but they're still intact
post #31 of 61 Old 10-02-2009, 10:09 AM

Garage
Good news. Thanks for sharing. My Dr. Gas X pipe I assembled/ cut/ welded 7-8 years ago (LTH's) and it hangs a little low from the floor board. It might be that my clearance is already sufficient for the TA. I am hoping so. Would make install a BREEZE... 8-)

Si vis bellum para pacem

post #32 of 61 Old 10-02-2009, 10:12 AM

Same here...not pretty but has held up to tons of abuse.
post #33 of 61 Old 10-02-2009, 02:58 PM

Quote:
He was driving it for several months at AFR, I remember that, so I don't think he trailered it...

I ended up trailing a WRX who was out on Buttonwillow for the first time too. He really seemed to have the line nailed, as I noticed myself going through the turns a lot smoother, but at the same speed, when I was right behind him. I'm curious what your lap times will be since you have all that power. I managed a 2:19 by my last session.

What'd you get done to the car this time?
Bilstein Sports, higher rate springs. I also removed the AC.

post #34 of 61 Old 10-02-2009, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadsled Coupe View Post

You're definitely right on the exhaust mods... clearancing the crossover on the stock hpipe definitely slowed down an otherwise straightforward install. When I had BBK longtubes and a BBK hpipe on the car, the BBK hpipe would have required cutting the crossover and repositioning it forward to clear the torque arm crossmember. The Dynomax catback - CLUTCH. Absolutely no issues clearing the torque arm, phb, etc. These MM parts were designed around a stock catback, and the aftermarket Dynomax catbacks follow the same routing as stock.

Luckily my garage has 220 so my friend Matt and I did the welding without issue. Over a couple month period, we did A LOT of welding/ fabricating in my garage. Torque boxes, UMI plates, adjustable rear swaybar brackets, T56 crossmember brackets (that we made out of 3/16" steel stock), various patches to the stock hpipe where we banged it in ...

post #35 of 61 Old 10-02-2009, 04:43 PM

Garage
Very nice! Your coupe is one sweet looker and handler too. One day this one may be in that arena.... not for a while yet though.... So much to do, so little time! 8-)

Si vis bellum para pacem

Sponsored Links
Advertisement