k-member - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 07-16-2009, 11:16 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
k-member

I am looking for a previous thread about modifying a stock k-member for optimal suspension geometry. Does anyone have any links or articles about this subject. I do not want to put an aftermarket one in my sn95. I want to see how much I can get out the stock one. Any tips or advice would be helpful.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-16-2009, 11:34 AM

Trader Feedback: (4)
I think this is the one you want...
https://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=781854

Toys - gota have'm.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike Schneider

1982 Mustang GT - 408w and other super zoomy stuff...
Tracks driven: Mid-Ohio, Grattan, Putnam Park, Gingerman, Autobahn Country Club, Waterford Hills, Ford Proving Grounds, and Bondurant.
post #3 of 4 Old 07-16-2009, 12:19 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
I seem to remember seeing the build-up of this particular k-member which shows the areas where extra welding was done as well as the redrilling of the mounting points on the LCA's to correct the angle for lowered cars.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 07-16-2009, 06:56 PM

Trader Feedback: (4)
Do a search by my screen name, I may have posted more photos but don't recall. If you send me an e-mail address I can forward you an e-mail with photos I sent someone else.

Vince, did you post photos when you did yours?

Toys - gota have'm.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike Schneider

1982 Mustang GT - 408w and other super zoomy stuff...
Tracks driven: Mid-Ohio, Grattan, Putnam Park, Gingerman, Autobahn Country Club, Waterford Hills, Ford Proving Grounds, and Bondurant.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement