Griggs Racing: On Track Demonstration of GR40 Automobiles - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 03-06-2009, 04:57 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Griggs Racing: On Track Demonstration of GR40 Automobiles

Posted this in West Coast Events:

Just got this from Griggs Racing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griggs Racing
2277 Pine View Way St 105 Petaluma CA 94955
707 939-2244 Fax 707 939-2249

RAIN CHECK!!!
On Track Demonstration of GR40 Automobiles
To Be Held March 21, 2009 Infineon Raceway
No Charge to Existing and Prospective GR40 Customers.

Since the rainstorm on Valentine’s Day massacred our attempt at demonstrating our product, the Griggs Team will make another attempt to display the performance capabilities of street driven GR40 Series Mustangs at Infineon Raceway, Saturday, March 21*. Again, if you are at all serious about purchasing a GR40 Series Mustang, or if you have any interest in upgrading your Mustang GT, Roush, Saleen, Cobra, or Shelby to achieve unparalleled world conquering performance, come learn what the new GR40 experience is all about. We reiterate that one demo ride is proof of our superiority and an experience you will never forget!
*And possibly Friday March 20th, or Sunday March 22th by special arrangement.

Contact us no later than Wednesday March 18th to set up an appointment for your personal on-track demonstration. Respond to leah at griggsracing dot com . Licensed experienced racers or top level open trackers desiring a driver’s seat demonstration; please contact us before March 10th so that special arrangements can be made.

For those that would just like to experience the thrill of riding along with Bruce Griggs, John Griggs, Guy Cunningham, or Colin Sebern at speed in a GR40T series Mustang on one of the most challenging race courses in the world, thrill rides for $40.00 per flying lap will also be available.

Due to scheduling pressures, you must make an appointment for either a fun ride or a demonstration. If you do not make an appointment, we cannot guarantee your ride. For thrill rides, a non-refundable deposit of $40.00 will be charged when you make your appointment. $40.00 pays for one flying lap. There is no cost for the out lap, the in lap, or yellow flag laps. After each flying lap, you will be asked if you want another lap. If you respond in the affirmative, another flying lap will be run and you will be charged an additional $40.00 for each such lap. You will be required to wear long sleeves and no shorts or dresses. Helmets will be provided if you don’t have one. You will be required to sign a release of liability. $10.00 per person will be charged at the gate for admission to the facility.

Are you interested in a personal demonstration at another track, such as Laguna Seca, Thunderhill, Willow Springs, Buttonwillow, or Fontana? Please respond so that we can include you in future GR40 demonstrations. If you live outside California, contact us and we may be able to arrange a demonstration through a third party in your area.

Feeling is Believing
Bruce Griggs

'95 Mustang GT - Daily Driver
'93 Mustang Cobra ORR #1841
- Both have complete Griggs Racing GR-40 Suspension Systems
Projects: '86 Mustang Convert./'67 Mustang Coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 03-06-2009, 05:05 PM

Trader Feedback: (4)
An event at Laguna Seca yould be awesome. If they had one there I'd do it for sure.

post #3 of 7 Old 03-06-2009, 05:13 PM

If I could drive, I might be interested...no interest in being a passenger, I might get car sick...or just very bored

I'm just kidding, seeing the parts up close and in action is a "good thing", it is great that Griggs is putting the event on, for those interested in making their Mustangs handle.

Last edited by tigerdrvr; 03-06-2009 at 05:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 03-06-2009, 05:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerdrvr View Post
If I could drive, I might be interested...no interest in being a passenger, I might get car sick...or just very bored

I'm just kidding, seeing the parts up close and in action is a "good thing", it is great that Griggs is putting the event on, for those interested in making their Mustangs handle.
You can if you qualify

"Licensed experienced racers or top level open trackers desiring a driver’s seat demonstration; please contact us before March 10th so that special arrangements can be made."

'95 Mustang GT - Daily Driver
'93 Mustang Cobra ORR #1841
- Both have complete Griggs Racing GR-40 Suspension Systems
Projects: '86 Mustang Convert./'67 Mustang Coupe
post #5 of 7 Old 03-06-2009, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR-40 Pat View Post
You can if you qualify

"Licensed experienced racers or top level open trackers desiring a driver’s seat demonstration; please contact us before March 10th so that special arrangements can be made."
I didn't see that, so my "joke" isn't even funny (if it ever was, that is)...but, seeing as I run stock class in Solo, and can't modify my car beyond shocks/wheels and tires/alignment type stuff, I wouldn't waste Griggs' time.

Still cool that they're doing this, though.
post #6 of 7 Old 03-06-2009, 07:02 PM

Trader Feedback: (4)
would love to see this come to the east coast, maybe performance autosport could help host it at VIR?

Must keep making progress
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 7 Old 03-06-2009, 07:05 PM

Trader Feedback: (10)
Hopefully it's not a monsoon this time around.

NASA AIX Outlaw West Coast
Sponsored Links
Advertisement