Standard vs foward offset MM control arms - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 02-19-2009, 06:01 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (10)
Standard vs foward offset MM control arms

With stock or possible MM k-member would I notice a difference between standard MM control arms vs foward offset ones? My biggest fear is fender clearance, as it is right now I have smaller 90 fenders. So I am scared I will get all these parts and then have to change out my fenders on top of it, for a very little difference.

Currently I just have the early sn95 spindles up front, and I amd debating how far I want to go with this round of mods. The orginal plan was just H&R race springs and new bushings. It has turned into cobra rack, MM coil overs, and control arms are where I am stuck. I also might change the k-member but I am not sure if thats in the books right now with everything else getting purchased (koni sports, torque arm, etc).

Last edited by Icey101; 02-19-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-19-2009, 07:46 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
Just flare the fenders. It's simple and doesn't take very long. fowler86GT has the GR40 on his 86 and with just a little flaring, made 17x9s fit all around.

I have the forward offset arms on my 93. A little flaring and fender rolling and there's no rubbing. I think he cars look better with a slight flare anyway

1993 GT 310rwhp / 351rwtq
AFR FTI EDEL Combo. MM, T-56 3.73, Brembo, 275s on 03 Cobras all around
Sponsored Links
Advertisement