Ford Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogart's 15x10 / 15x3 1/2 for sale

1K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  93gt408w 
#1 · (Edited)
Bogart's 15x10 / 15x3 1/2 for sale (Lower price)!!!!!

Must go Bogart welded RT's 2 15x10's with a 6" back space with MT Drag radials 275/50/15's and 2 15x3 1/2 set up for cobra breaks still in the box. I'm asking $1000 for the set plus shiping. or if your in So Cal We car arange pick up.

See less See more
#4 ·
The Wheels are still for sale. If you need more pics PM me. and the MT's have about 50/60% tread left.

#5 ·
pm sent

thanks
11secA-trim

#8 ·
No I would like to sell the set. If I dont get any buyers I'll think about spliting up the set. I just want to get rid of all of them as of right now I want to get away from Drag racing. So i want it all gone.

#12 ·
Sorry the rear's were only on the car one time. and the car was hit by a truck yesterday :crying: So no pic's of them on the car.

#14 ·
bogart 15.3/5

93gt408w said:
i'll give you 1150.00 for them shipped to zip 18018 using fed-ex ground(good prices). if you accept i will sell the front ones to anyone who is interested for 400.oo shipped. thanks brian h
if he takes that deal i will take the front's for $400 shipped let us know thanks john. :cool:

#18 ·
corey just checking to see if you accept my offer, please let me know i'm serious and i'll take them. i think my offer is very reasonable. new the wheels are 1200.oo and the used tires are probaly worth maybe 100.oo so i don't think i'm low balling you. let me know thanks brian h

#20 ·
93gt408w said:
corey just checking to see if you accept my offer, please let me know i'm serious and i'll take them. i think my offer is very reasonable. new the wheels are 1200.oo and the used tires are probaly worth maybe 100.oo so i don't think i'm low balling you. let me know thanks brian h
i think its hilarious that you think your not low balling this guy, these tires are 156.99 each they look almost new! a good set of thess tires for 175-250

#21 ·
95conv5.0 said:
i think its hilarious that you think your not low balling this guy, these tires are 156.99 each they look almost new! a good set of thess tires for 175-250
Hey its the Net it's normal for everyone to low ball your price. And BTW the rims go for way more than $1200 new. I sell Bogarts and I know at my price It's about that for a set so I dont think you could come close to what I'll let them go for. And if anyone wants new Bogarts let me know I'll give you a price.

#25 ·
How much for new ones?

RT welded
15x3.5
15x10

I know I can get the 3.5's for $229 and the 10's for $374 elsewhere, that's why I never followed through, I thought you meant *New in the box* included the whole set not just the fronts. I wasn't impressed with the pictures of the rears for the price, maybe they just needed a pre-photo cleansing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.