Take-off Cobra Eagle F1's set for $300! - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 04-23-2004, 08:01 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
sold

sold

Attached Images
File Type: jpg cobra tires 019.jpg (268.6 KB, 89 views)

1998 Chrome Yellow Cobra. 3.73 gears, Tremec 3550, MM a-arms, coil overs, Caster Camber Plates, K-Member Brace, rear control arms, Panhard Bar, Kenny Brown Shock Tower Brace, Strut Tower Brace, Extreme Matrix Subframe Connectors with Jacking Rails, Tokico Illuminas front and rear, H&R Road Race Springs, Steeda Ultralight II"s 18x9.5's with 1" wheel adaptors...Bassani Hi Flow X Pipe with Flowmaster Delta Flow 2 Chamber Catback.

Last edited by alilpsi; 04-26-2004 at 01:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-24-2004, 01:50 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
tires

Hey,

I pmed you.

Jason

post #3 of 5 Old 04-24-2004, 02:32 PM Thread Starter

have responded to all PM's...if anyone can find cheap(er) means to ship lemme know and I will sell for the price listed and go about whatever means necessary to ship as cheaply as possible
thanks

1998 Chrome Yellow Cobra. 3.73 gears, Tremec 3550, MM a-arms, coil overs, Caster Camber Plates, K-Member Brace, rear control arms, Panhard Bar, Kenny Brown Shock Tower Brace, Strut Tower Brace, Extreme Matrix Subframe Connectors with Jacking Rails, Tokico Illuminas front and rear, H&R Road Race Springs, Steeda Ultralight II"s 18x9.5's with 1" wheel adaptors...Bassani Hi Flow X Pipe with Flowmaster Delta Flow 2 Chamber Catback.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 04-25-2004, 11:56 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
I will take them, I will give you $275 RIGHT NOW and I can meet you locally to pick them up. I live in Orange County and will meet you halfway to San Diego in Oceanside if you want or I'll just drive down to SD and pick them up. Let me know.
post #5 of 5 Old 04-26-2004, 01:07 AM Thread Starter

mustang zealot...reponded to your Pm...I am in law school and have finals approaching so would prefer if we could meet here in San Diego...it's also a PITA to transfer tires back and forth in my Cobra...anyway, let me know when...I sent you a PM with my #...thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement