For Sale (2) Billet Specialties Street Lites narrowed 17x5.5 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 12-03-2017, 10:19 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (4)
(2) Billet Specialties Street Lites narrowed 17x5.5

SOLD

'92 fox coupe, Alternative Auto Boss 366, AODE w/Baumannator, Vortech supercharged, e85 tune from Lidio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 12-03-2017, 11:03 PM

Trader Feedback: (12)
let me know if you decide to ship

post #3 of 4 Old 12-04-2017, 07:28 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (4)
Lemme see what I can figure out, the biggest issue is proper boxes for shipment and of course cost for the buyer. Iíll get back with you.

'92 fox coupe, Alternative Auto Boss 366, AODE w/Baumannator, Vortech supercharged, e85 tune from Lidio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 12-05-2017, 07:00 PM

Trader Feedback: (52)
I shipped a set of Bogarts by bolting them together with all thread and nylock nuts through three of the lug holes. Put them face to face to protect them and off they went. Made it safely to their destination. I think I threw the centers and lugnuts in a medium flat rate box for another $12. Just an option that might be a little cheaper for your buyer. I know lots of people have shipped via Greyhound bus which is cheaper but its a little more of a hassle trying to time it to work for everyone. Good Luck with the sale, sweet wheels by the way.

Mike

Just reread the ad, mine were wheels and tires, you would probably be better off with a box or double boxed for safety. Most of the shipping places will box them for you but it is usually pretty expensive. You could try to get boxes from a local wheel place like Town Fair Tire.

Looking for something...email me I can find it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement