*SOLD* Ford Racing 1998 Cobra wheels
Set of four Ford FRPP 1998 Cobra 17x8 wheels. 5x4.5 bolt circle, 5.72 backspace, 32mm offset. These are great looking wheels and no longer available new. Excellent condition, straight and true, some very minor rashes (pictured). Also includes Cobra center caps. Two of the wheels are factory original and two were professionally refinished. Located in Tempe AZ, $650 shipped lower 48 in dedicated wheel shipping boxes or $500 local pickup.
- '92 5-sp LX coupe, TKO, 3.55s, pulleys, Al DS, 1-5/8 shorties, Magnaflow spun metallic cats, 2.5 Dynomax VT's, Pro5.0 w/ Steeda Comfort Pro
- GT40Y's, E cam, Cobra intake, tmoss ported lower, FRPP 65mm TB, BBK 75mm MAF, 155 lph pump, FRPP oil cooler, Al rad, 130amp alt, Energy mounts
- Autopower 4-point bar, 5-pt harnesses, MM weld-in subs and STB
- MM K-member/A-arms/Coilovers, 425# springs, MM cc plates, Koni Yellow DA's
- MM adj rear LCA's/torque arm/panhard bar, 500# rear springs, Eibach swaybar, Koni Yellow SA's
- SN95 Cobra brakes, FR500 17x9 wheels, Raybestos ST47 pads
- 3400 lbs with me and 1/2 tank of gas
- Regional autocross champ 99-02, 10,100 miles on 17 tracks
Last edited by MFE; 02-15-2018 at 01:11 PM.