Ford Mustang Forums banner

10 holes OE 15x8 BLACK!

730 views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  toddturbo 
#1 ·
I have a set of OE 10 hole Mustang rims. They are painted black on the outside. Look awesome on the right color Mustang (red, black, white, etc). My car is silver and I didn't care for the look of black rims on a silver car, plus I wanted the "stock" look. They are in good condition. Not perfect and the longer they sit around the more scratches they will gather. Scrap metal recycler offered me a good bit for the set (scrap price) but I would rather let them go to a fellow Mustang enthusiast before I melt them down & make cylinder heads and beer cans. Located 30 min NW of Little Rock, Ar. I travel to Batesville twice a week so I can meet anywhere between Conway and Batesville (includes Beebe, Vilonia, Searcy, Bald Knob, El Paso, Heber Springs, Concord, etc).

I'll let them go for $100 for all 4, which includes the center caps. No tires or nuts. Rims only. Entertain me with your offers.

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/pts/1330337774.html

#4 ·
That's teh only pics I have of them at the moment. GF has the camera. I will say, however, that they look GREAT on a red FOX. That's what they were on originally. Also look nice on a black fox with tinted windows. Friend of mine has my old '84 GT in black-they'd look awesome on that, but he JUST bought a set of Pony's for it.

I'll see what I can do on the pics.

#5 ·
Yea, if you can post some later that would be great. I really like ten holes, and it is cool to see variations. Those you have are very sharp looking. How did you mask the holes when painting?

Here is my try at a variation:

Good luck with the sale. I'm sure somebody will snatch them up.

#6 ·
I actually bought the rims with tires and bolted them on. Didn't like the look. My '93 is silver. Just looked goofy to me so I pulled the tires off & used my OE rims. Previous owner had 'em on a red '86 GT. Looked great! Wish he had pics that I could use.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.