Ford Mustang Forums banner

Racing Wheels and Tires for Sale

1K views 18 replies 4 participants last post by  ShieldsMustang 
#1 ·
This listing is for a set of Prime Hammer rims and tires. The rims are 14x6, with a 5" backspacing. They fit nearly every 4-lug vehicle on the market. They are a fully polished rim (inside and outside), with center caps and locks (two spare sets of locks), one set is the allen wrench style, one set is the phillips head style, and the other set is the special lock style, and the key is included. The rims have NEW street radials mounted on the front, and a set of Hoosier 275/55/R14(26x10.50) Quick Time D.O.T. Racing Tires on the rear with less than 20 street miles and 6 passes on them, and these racing tires do not require tubes. I am including a complete set of lug-nuts, a new factory spare, a screw jack, and the hold-down u-bolt and wing-nut for the spare and jack, and a fold-able 4-way lug-nut wrench. This is everything you need to transform your fox platform, mustang, or street car into a track brawler and still be street-able and dependable. These rims are 4-lug, 4 1/2" pattern, and fit almost all 4-lug passenger cars. I have over $800 invested in this setup, and it hooked so well (7.30s) that I broke other components, and was forced to change my setup, therefore necessitating a rim and tire change. I am only asking $200. First person with $200 gets it all. This is a GREAT DEAL! This setup is priced to sell quickly! If you have any questions please contact me and I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. If you want a picture, send me a message and I will send you a picture.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.