Ford Mustang Forums banner

Partial 91mm precision turbo kit... 2004 cobra

For Sale 
1K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  zx10rcobra 
#1 ·
I have a partial kit FS off of my 2004 mustang cobra. everything here has less than 700mi on it. never ran over 14lbs, and never ran without air filter.

***91mm precision turbo...91mm compressor wheel...88mm turbine wheel...5in inlet for filter...3.5in outlet from compressor housing... 4in v-bad outlet...t4 inlet...

***complete hot side formed with 304 stainless...through k-member headers...v-band to 2.5in crossover...t4 flange with nice merge...4in precision ($120) flange....4in DP exiting through pss side bumper (could easily be ran through your k-member if you wanted to be more discreet)...provisions for 60mm tial wastegate (not included)

***spearco/treadstone intercooler... (absolutely mint)

***aluminum intercooler piping to route from turbo to inlet of intercooler.

***$160 hallman manual boost controller, with high pressure spring upgrade, brand new in box (if interested)

best offer takes it... it made 540whp last year on 11lbs through a stock longblock, th400 with high stall convertor setup, with a soft tune. the turbo hadn't even been near it's efficiency range on 11lbs.

TEXT 603.903.3494 with any serious offers. I'm located in CT, but willing to ship.

i'll post pics soon

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.