Ford Mustang Forums banner

COMPLETE SBF Turbo Kit: Polished PT8847-H 1200 RWHP T4, A2W, Exhaust! CHECK IT OUT!

For Sale 
5K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Turbo308 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok up for sale is my Completly custom 88mm turbo kit.. This is an extremely streetable turbo kit for a SBF that made 1120 to the tire through a horsepower robbing AOD.. on only 23 POUNDS!!.. The combo was a hydraulic roller 368 CI motor, BS3 etc… this turbo is the ultimate street/strip turbo… It drove on the street like a stock car until you came into boost…

This kit will be complete with everything you need to hook it up and make 1200+.. or turn it down and drive it daily with 800+ at around 7-10 PSI.. Kit includes Complete Bad ass A2W setup!.. Custom 5 gallon cell with all AN/push lock fittings (no plastic), drain hose and shut off valve included.. All lines to hook this up will go with it (Black ¾ high pressure lines from the rear of the car to the front).. in the front of the car is the LARGE Boost cool heat exchanger with matching fan.. Then through dual cores that fit perfectly where a air 2 air would mount.. this made sure your boost stays ice cold (I actually ran this setup on all the time on the street and never had a problem)… 3 Inch discharge all aluminum and tig welded.. Tial 50 mm BOV with flange is all welded on… The waste gate is the New Turbosmart Progate50mm… Never had a problem with this bad boy.. flows a TON of air!.. The Crossover is Stainless and has a Flex joint in the center for ease of removal and installation. The actual hot parts kit was a custom made deal.. TONS of hours went into developing it!!

Next is the heart of the system.. the PT47-88 turbo.. this has only a few hundred street miles.. I sent the turbo back to precision to have the housing polished and they went though and put new bearings/balancing etc!.. This turbo is hands down the best street able t-4 flanged turbo out there... the downpipe is mild steal with the matching Precision flange.. this goes into an aluminum turn at the bottom of the firewall then aluminum all the way back to a stainless steel magnaflow polished 4inch straight through design muffler…

All the hot parts have been jet hot coated 2000 Degree black.. the kit has about 2000 street miles.. the turbo is brand new!

Whats included:
-PT47-88 with polished Compressor housing
-All hot parts (Headers/crossover/downpipe)
-All hot parts are jet hot coated 2000 Degree Black
-4 inch exhaust COMPLETE (might have to cut the exhaust to ship it as it is really long and you will have to tig it when you get it)
-Turbosmart Pro Gate 50MM Wastegate
-Tial Polished 50MM BOV
-Stainless steel straight through design Magnaflow muffler
-Custom 5 gallon water cell
-Drain lines
-Feed and return lines (all ¾)
-Large heat exchanger with matching fan
-Dual VS Racing cores a2w
-3 inch discharge tubing from the turbo to the intercooler, then out to the motor..
-10 Drain line from turbo
-All silicone and matching t bolt clamps
-Large K&N Filter with polished 90 degree elbow (and matching T-Bolt Clamps) to put it in the fender
-VS Racing Turbo blanket

Again this is a complete kit that you will bolt on and make 1200 + HP and still drive around town..The kit is still on the car..

Asking 4000 + The ride (Payapl please add the 4 percent tax) :salute:

Quick Video of the Kit in action on the Dyno!

Here are a few from when I first Built the kit (The coating was new so they don't still look this peerrrttyyy).. The flange on the Downpipe is actually different because when I first built the kit I was running a gt4276.. Now it has the PT88 Precision flange..

See less See more
1 13
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.