New Member from MidWest - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 03-06-2019, 12:55 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
New Member from MidWest

Hey All,

I am an new member from the southeast MI and Northwest OH area. I am currently working in Detroit for Proterra Inc. and my Fiancee lives in Toledo doing Residency for OBGYN. I am a vehicle engineer for fully electric transit bus manufacturer.

I grew up in South Carolina and was a part of South Eastern Foxbodies for a good while, then I went to college at Clemson University and had to put my foxbody on the back burner. Since my new job and time, I have started to get back into my project. She is a 1988 GT convertible. Currently with a DSS 331, Z304 heads, RPM II intake, and TFS Stg 2 cam. Currently puts down 335 RWHP/TQ. I am making a good deal of upgrades: ported lower intake, polished (not port) heads, electric fans, ignition system. I am looking to pick up another 10-20, hopefully.

Anywho, car is still in SC and is going to be joining me this spring in Toledo where our house will be. Looking to be relocated in that area. I am going to be towing her up and all my garage goodies in two months. Car is currently apart due to radiator core repair and engine bay smoothing. Next is pre-assembly and then paint! I hope to fully enjoy her this summer in the midwest.

Here are a few of the older photos!

I will start a true build thread once I get things going in a couple months!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4864.JPG (115.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4862.JPG (119.2 KB, 2 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-06-2019, 09:07 PM

Trader Feedback: (4)
Welcome to the forum. You will not be to far from the Woodward Dream Cruise. It's the biggest one day car cruise in the world.People are getting there a week early and cruising. That's the best time for cruising.Roger

post #3 of 3 Old 03-07-2019, 09:04 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtaroger View Post
Welcome to the forum. You will not be to far from the Woodward Dream Cruise. It's the biggest one day car cruise in the world.People are getting there a week early and cruising. That's the best time for cruising.Roger
Thank you Roger! Luckily i was able to enjoy the early part of the cruise last year. It is an unreal event! I hope they bring back Roadkill Nights.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement