Haven't been here in years - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 02-10-2019, 10:21 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Haven't been here in years

I own have owned. a bunch of cars ( 12 different Mustangs over the Years) My Current fleet 14 R/T Challenger M6 Daily Driver. 01 SS M6 Camaro wife's daily. 86 Buick Ttype (10 Secong garage queen) 72 Nova 454 Mean sounding cruiser, 64 Ford Galaxie 410 Merc Driving project. 69 Satalite 2 Door Roadrunner Clone Back halved Big tire car 440 with alot of Nitrouis. But recently I came across a steal on 95 V6 Mustang 3.8 5 speed hard top. Has FR500 wheels and Cobra Brakes. I do have 3 Ecoboost Engines I've Rescued from the salvage yard and I am wanting to swap the 2.7 in it. I plan on using the Frpp EMU on it. And I plan on using the 6 Speed manual out of a 14 3.7 car I have obtained. Does anyone make a mount kit or a. Special K member yet? I am saving the 3.5 for the Galaxie 1 day. And the 2.0 for something like a Gremlin or something odd. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode