New Member- Tech Help for Hooker Blackheart engine swap systems - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By toddoky

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 10-10-2018, 12:34 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
New Member- Tech Help for Hooker Blackheart engine swap systems

Hello to all here. My name is Todd and I am the engineer responsible for the design of Hooker Blackheart engine swap systems at Holley. I have been offering technical support for Holley LS swap systems (including Mustang applications) on another enthusiast forum for the past 7-8 years and have registered as a member here to offer the same support directly to the members on this site.

In addition to the Hooker Blackheart Mustang LS swap systems, Holley has just begun the release of the components that comprise the Hooker Blackheart Mustang Coyote swap systems (many components are Fox Body, SN95 and New Edge specific so the details of installation and operation are critical), so I will gladly answer any questions regarding what can and cannot be accomplished by the user with these components as well.

My inbox will always be open to you all and I do routinely respond to questions asked in the evening and on weekends so as to help those who may be in a pinch to get things done.

Lastly, I am not connected to the sales side of the business at Holley in any way, so I cannot offer any information regarding pricing, group purchases etc...I am only a source for design related/technical info of Hooker Blackheart engine swap systems.

I look forward to sharing information with all of you and helping you achieve your swap goals in the most painless and less frustrating manner possible.

Regards,

Todd

Steve03 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-21-2018, 10:32 AM

Trader Feedback: (11)
Todd - Great to see you here. Your swap system tech threads on LS1tech are always very informative.

'89 GT convertible, N/A 357W, MM front susp w/425# coil-overs and Koni D/As, MM TA/PB rear setup (Koni Yellows, 390-430# springs), Stoptech 332mm / 12" Baers, MM 6 point rollbar, Maier 1.5" flared fenders & quarters, 18x9.5" front/18x10.5" rear Enkei RPF-1s (street), 18x10" CCW C-10s (track), etc...
post #3 of 3 Old 10-24-2018, 09:32 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Thanks for the welcome Patrick...I'm going to try and be as helpful as possible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement