Hi, This is my first post. This looks like the place with all the mustang answers. Anyway, I have an opportunity to buy a 1998 mustang gt roush stage 1, with leather interior. Everything mint condition and only 15k miles on it. Would $10,000 be a fair price? Thanks. Im sure I will have a lot more questions when I get it.
I would say yes but note that the Roush cars don't have as much following as Saleens for example. The stage 1 included the following items. Note that suspension improvements were included in stage 2, and superchargers on stage 3 in the modular era.
* front fascia
* side exhaust with side skirts (small Roush emblem) and mufflers
* rear valance
* trunk tool kit
* windshield banner
* Roush embroidered floor mats
* 4-inch Roush emblem on deck lid
* Jack Roush Signature Edition side window graphics
* Stage I dash medallion
* Performance upgrade kit:
* — high flow air filter (4.6L, two-valve and four valve application)
* — timing advance kit (4.6L, two-valve application)
* — under drive pulley system (4.6L, two-valve application)
Good luck. I really enjoy rare sn95s and you have my vote. Here is my 1998 Steeda Cobra