NC native here - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 03-27-2018, 11:34 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
NC native here

I have a 95 GT mostly stock slapped a snail on her and some bolt-ons over the past 8 years; 3:55 gears (going 3:08-3:27), aluminum driveshaft, MSD ignition, Fox intake, B&G hot side, eBay turbo, etc. Tuned by myself with megasquirt and she hasn’t hasn’t spit her guts yet. Running on 12pds but clutch is letting go, all go fast mods are on hold for the time being as I am building a house on 6 acres with a shop; because my HOA has called the cops about 3 times in 13 months (down pipe and 2 step testing wasn’t very smart).
I’m painting my car as well during the home construction phase, I’m no professional but I’ve self taught, read and listened to people so I might know a answer or 2 but I’ll follow and learn with you if I don’t haha. Looking forward to learning more with this sight.
Future mods include swap 351 to hold 700 safely on the corn fuel, poor mans cobra build into my v6 shell and build my k5 blazer to go to the outer banks lol. My current cars are v6 shell (got it for free), 95 mustang, 09 Yukon Xl (dad mobile), k5 blazer, 2013 work van (the real MVP) and a boat that has a mercrusier v6 alpha 1 swap (yes I swapped a boat).

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-01-2018, 07:29 PM

Trader Feedback: (4)
Welcome to the forum. Roger

Sponsored Links
Advertisement