Ford Mustang Forums banner

New guy from kentucky!

266 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  tarheels12 
#1 ·
Hey guys I'm a car junkie from the woods of Kentucky 40 miles outside Louisville. Always building tweaking and messing with cars and figured if I got a pony I needed to join here! Anyway about the car, 94 vert. Started it's life as v6 and I bought a junk 95 gt vert that had been rained in. Stripped it down and put all the gt/v8 stuff in mine and I built a mild bolt on engine. It's a 306 fully balanced with a decently built aode. Eagle rods and arp bolts with summit hyper pistons. E303 cam, fms 24# injectors, BBK ssi upper and lower, BBK rails and reg and gasket matched, mac long tubes with Mac h and bullets and dumps. P heads, summit 76mm tb, BBK 76 mm maf, jlt big mouth Cai and k&n filter inside inner fender with edelbrock tb elbow. Msd coil wires button etc. Decent little driver but never enough power. Learning about nitrous and over winter it will be getting a 150 hit of which I'm not sure what setup (Hoping for some assistance on that here) along with a better rear suspension setup. Not gonna make this car to wild as it is heavy and not big on verts, will be getting a notch at some point just love the cars. Had a 351w hatch before this one. Just wanted to say hey and glad to be here to do some learning and see what all you guys do! Thanks much

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.