Hi from Maryland! - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 07-21-2017, 06:02 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Hi from Maryland!

Hey everyone! I picked up my 98 GT (auto) convertible last week from a buddy's dad. Whatever they call that green color. It was essentially free to me plus a couple grand for my Lincoln MKZ that I was looking to unload anyway.

Fun car so far, and I love rolling with the top down! So far I've put on a Magnaflow cat back (mostly just for sound, still planning out the future). The PO put on a new vert top, Cobra hood, and a new crate engine about 30,000 miles ago, so I'ml pretty confident I'll only need to replace the normal wear and tear stuff. On order are MM front strut tower bars, MM full length frame rails, and I just got in a new NPI intake manifold. I got the NPI because it needed replacing asap, and I'm still deciding on the future (PI heads, S/C, aluminum IM, so much to decide).

Anyways, some good info on here and I hope to be able to contribute at some point!

~1998 Mustang GT Convertible~
Magnaflow Cat Back, Bilstein HD's w/ H&R Race springs, and stuff on order
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-05-2017, 05:47 PM

Trader Feedback: (0)
sounds like a rare color

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode