Oh no! Another one from Florida? - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By rockandrollfrankie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 05-22-2017, 12:28 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Oh no! Another one from Florida?

Sure is! What's up guys and gals? I'm Frankie and I'm the new/old owner of a '95 Mustang GT. When I was a teenager my momma bought a Mustang. Well, that Mustang stayed with my Pop for years after she died, then ended up in the hands of a few friends for a piece in a magazine, and now, by some weird turn of events, the keys are in my hand. Sometimes the only way to drive the car you were begging to take out when you were 16 years old is to buy it 20 years later.

I'll be here to pick some brains while getting this car back to its former glory. I'm also looking for a service manual I can download. Y'all got a PDF version floating around on this site by chance? I look forward to asking (and hopefully answering) a bunch of dumb questions.

5.0thunder likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-04-2017, 11:54 AM

Trader Feedback: (0)
Florida, uh oh ;-) Welcome. I just joined as well. I grew up in Tampa. Good luck getting her back into shape.

-Mitch
68 Firebird, 428 Pontiac, CNC'd KRE Al d-ports, hyd roller, Mass-Flo EFI with EEC IV, 100mm MAF, 42#, TKO600 5-speed, TCI Eng subframe and Torque arm rear susp, Ridetech coil overs, Kore3 C6 Z06 brake kit, C6 dual mode mufflers
Roebling Road Raceway, NASA HPDE https://youtu.be/DPp1l9-FuNE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement