New lurker - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 05-02-2017, 01:59 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
New lurker

Hi from SE Pa. Been a Mopar guy all my life (still am), But my son has been a Mustang fan for as long as I can remember (I swear the first word he ever said was "Cobra") and, after saving his pennies from his summer jobs, and getting his license this year, found a lightly used 94 GT. Since I have ZERO experience in Fords, figured best way to learn (and help him find parts in the classifieds) is o join up and read, read, read. I'll probably just lurk for the most part (and I usually hit the search bar before asking questions), so ya probably wont see me pop up often.

Just be gentle with the Dodge guy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-02-2017, 02:08 PM

Trader Feedback: (4)
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to post up whenever you're in doubt. There is a decent wealth of electrical and mechanical knowledge on this forum for all generations of mustangs. Being that you're a Mopawr guy, you might get attracted to actually going fast and end up with a mustang yourself.

post #3 of 3 Old 05-02-2017, 10:22 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.0thunder View Post
Welcome to the forum! Feel free to post up whenever you're in doubt. There is a decent wealth of electrical and mechanical knowledge on this forum for all generations of mustangs. Being that you're a Mopawr guy, you might get attracted to actually going fast and end up with a mustang yourself.

Thanks!
I'm more at home on the Harley anymore. With all the tickets I've gotten in the past in my Charger, if I had anything faster I'd probably have no license anymore LOL.

Plus, I can always borrow the boy's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement