Just saying "hi" with a few photos - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 02-18-2017, 09:55 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Just saying "hi"

Just wanted to say "hi"... it's been awhile since I've posted here. We've owned Mustangs since 1980, so this has been a longtime hobby for us. Kind of took a break from all the Mustang-related stuff, but trying to get back into it a little bit more. Here's our current stable: our 1991 Mustang GT hatchback (modified), my oldest daughter's 1992 Mustang GT hatchback and convertible (pretty much stock) and my youngest daughter's 1991 Mustang GT.

I also own a 1965 coupe that I've had since after graduating from high school (33 years).

Was hoping to post some photos, but apparently my post count isn't high enough...

Like I said, just wanted to stop in and say hi and hopefully start posting a little more. We also run the 1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry so stop in and say "hi" back if you're a fan of those cars.

Kathy

1982-1993 Mustang GT Registry
www.mustanggt.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Bookmarks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode