Missouri - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By slocus_st

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 07-15-2016, 06:22 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Garage
Missouri

Hey new to corral. I am from springfield missouri, but i am currently stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. I am active duty army. Been around mustangs my whole life. This is the first mustang i have owned, i have owned it since 2011, when my dad passed away it was left to me to finish.
Its a 98 GT, with around 60k miles. my dad bought so many parts for this thing i still am finding them in the shop. His goal was to make this a complete cobra clone (he bought it rolled over and repaired it himself). So basically when i got it was a shell with tons of parts waiting to be installed. Since i have owned it i have installed, cobra hood, front and rear bumper, saleen spoiler, cervini side scoops, 04 chrome cobra wheels, 04 cobra brakes, cobra guages, cobra airbag, fr500 steering wheel, qa1 tubular k member, eibach sportlines, bilstien shocks, every single bushing on the car is now poly, i rebuilt the 2v that was originally in it and did a full PI swap, along with all the bolt ons, screaming demon coils, cold air intake, bbk throttle body and intake plenum, underdrive pullies, ford racing headers, borla h pipe and magnapack mufflers. The rear end was rebuilt and i installed 3.73 gears in it.
That was my daily until last winter when i slid off the road and broke the bumper, bent the core support.. so as of now she sits in storage. Once i get home from deployment i have decided its time to get rid of that 2v and go 4v.
If you made it this far congrats haha, and let me know if anyone knows of any wrecked cobras with good drive trains!!!!!!

thanks
nick

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 082.jpg (128.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 059.jpg (89.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 067.jpg (98.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1242.jpg (95.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1272.jpg (96.1 KB, 4 views)

98 GT (money pit)
14 Focus ST (daily)
00 z28 (project)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 07-15-2016, 09:39 AM

Welcome to the site, and a big thank you for your service!

We're just a short road trip down I-35 from you in Hewitt, Texas!

If you ever need anything, such as the forum discount code, feel free to shoot me a PM, and I'll be happy to help you!

In the meantime, you are more than welcome to browse our website for all of your Mustang parts, and needs!

https://lmr.com/1994-04-Mustang

post #3 of 5 Old 07-16-2016, 04:41 AM Thread Starter

Garage
hey thanks for the hook up! i really appreciate that. Ive used you guys before, that is where i ordered my tubular k member from. Do you guys have a show room like dallas mustang? if so i will have to stop by and check it out!!! i will be sure to check you guys out for my 4v swap from you guys!
[email protected] likes this.

98 GT (money pit)
14 Focus ST (daily)
00 z28 (project)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 07-18-2016, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slocus_st View Post
hey thanks for the hook up! i really appreciate that. Ive used you guys before, that is where i ordered my tubular k member from. Do you guys have a show room like dallas mustang? if so i will have to stop by and check it out!!! i will be sure to check you guys out for my 4v swap from you guys!
Of course man no problem! And right now unfortunately we don't have any kind of showroom, however we are always open to walk-ins!
post #5 of 5 Old 07-20-2016, 02:31 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Aw damn, well thats okay. I will forsure check you guys out when i start turning wrenches on this car!

thanks!

98 GT (money pit)
14 Focus ST (daily)
00 z28 (project)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement