Come see what Extreme Dimensions is all about - BODY KITS | FRP | CFP | PUR-RIM - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 04-27-2016, 05:31 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Red face Come see what Extreme Dimensions is all about - BODY KITS | FRP | CFP | PUR-RIM

Hello to our friends in the Mustang community!

First & foremost I would like to say thank you for having us as a site sponsor, we have been working in the Mustang scene for almost 15 years now and we always love to talk shop.

Extreme Dimensions is the manufacturer of great aero styling such as Duraflex, Carbon Creations & Couture. We currently stock over 450 exterior aero part numbers in our Southern California warehouse. We are always happy to have you stop by and check us out!

Extreme Dimensions
1920 W. Malvern Ave
Fullerton, CA 92833
Mon.-Fri. 8:30am - 4:30pm

If you ever need anything, consider me your inside friend. I will always give the cheapest pricing possible to members of Corral.net with a valid username.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

- "Too Tall" Paul

A primer on our product:
Our FRP product will come in a signature black finish that will need to be block sanded before standard FRP paint prep. This is not a primer.

As long as the parts are prepped by a body man with experience in custom body & paint, your end result will be nothing short of spectacular.

Whether the parts are for show or go....

Duraflex, Carbon Creations & Couture is your first choice in Aero Styling. Both on the track & off.

Chris G.
Account Manager
714-278-8000 ext.19

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-02-2016, 10:51 PM

that's awesome!

post #3 of 3 Old 05-12-2016, 11:41 AM Thread Starter

I guess somebody reported this post as SPAM? My apologies, this was my introduction as a supporting vendor to this very active & knowledgeable forum and my intention was not to be spam. It was meant to be a one stop post so you can go to get the short short on what I can do for you. I'm glad to be here & I will only post in applicable spots, close out old posts & sales to keep the forum clean & tidy. While people are reducing their carbon footprint, I'm learning how to show more respect for the people that gave our business what we have today. So the only spam is next to my eggs!

Contact me anytime, I'm a person not a robot

Paul "Too Tall" Martin (call me and ask how tall!)
714-278-8000 ext .17
Mon-Fri. 8-4:30pm PST
Lunch is from 12-1pm so sorry if I don't answer, leave me a message & I call back ASAP
[email protected]

Chris G.
Account Manager
714-278-8000 ext.19

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement