Ford Mustang Forums banner

1995 Mustang GT 5 speed Dutchess Couunty NY

For Sale 
1K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Johnspec 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok I just bought this car a couple months ago....Its just not what Im looking for......A couple years back I sold a 85gt bought the 95 to replace it but just dont have the same love for it....

CONTACT: japspecjohn AT yahoo DOT COM ....make sure you have a good clear subject line so I dont delete it thinking its spam!

NO RUST!

BAD:
-driver door keyed ( I touched it up looks better then a white line but still noticeable)
-Just dings and scratches through out (still looks sharp though)
-V6 rear bumper (Doesnt say GT only diff...I have the original GT one its just very faded so I replaced it..the v6 one has scuffs though not perfect but better!)
-Stock 2.73 rear (not a bad thing if you go forced induction ...good on gas)

GOODS:
-A/C
-109k clean title
-17x8 OEM bullit wheels up fron with like new firehawk tires 245 45 17s
-17x9 Aftermarket bullit wheels in the rear with brand new 275 40 17s sumitomos
-zoom adj clutch cable and quadrant
-new fms king cobra clutch ford tb and ford clutch fork
-Tinted windows
-Brand new ACC Floor mats
-hurst shifter and Hurst black ball knob
-fms b springs
-steel braided front brake lines
-cobra front brake upgrade
-gt 40 intake tubular upper and tmoss ported lower
-SVO intake elbow and spacer
-24lb blue fms injectors
-73 mm pmas calibrated maf
-bbk ceramic headers (shorties)
-catless h pipe
-flowmaster 40 series cat back
-White face gauges
-Smog delete
-Unfortunately the EGR was deleted before me I have the EGR itself but not the rest of the parts to re install it...therefore I have a intermittent CEL...I bought a egr eliminator but it doesnt work
-Just restored and painted stock tail lights and painted rear spoiler
-Newer Battery
-Pioneer speakers after market cd player with ipod hook up
-Crystal clear cobra headlights (stock are yellowed)
-Cold air intake
-Runs great
-Drives great
-Sounds great
-tan and black cloth int(good shape no rips)

Like I said its just not for me ...I dont have the love for it like my old 85gt...Still a great looking car though! Will consider all trades (you never know)! but will prob just sell outright....asking $3800...will take what I payed for it though...not going to give it away or lose on it since I put about 6-700 into it...I DO NOT HAVE TO SELL!!!
Will knock a few hundred off if I keep the rear 17x9 bullits and put back on the 17x8s (all have good tires)

crap cell pics but better then nothing....

VIN

my crap pics:

new better pics below!!!!

See less See more
#6 ·
sorry forgot I posted it here....well car has to come with bullets thats all I have for it....I can take off the back ones though and put the 17x8s on all around and do 3300....btw Im in NY kinda far from NC...not sure of you didnt see that sorry if you did:salute:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.