NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WTB Notchback listings please stop listing. - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
 3Likes
  • 2 Post By Ggradtech
  • 1 Post By AtomicCoupe

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 05-13-2019, 06:21 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (3)
Angry WTB Notchback listings please stop listing.

Fellow Mustang friends. Is it really necessary to post a Want to buy notch back? It really just clutters up the listings. EVERYONE wants one, that is why they are now rare.
If someone has one to sell it will be listed For Sale and then it is jumped on.
I am actively looking and instead of being able to clearly see there is one for sale, there are 20 want to buys that have to be waded through, this also inhibits the ones actually selling a notch back.

So Please JUST STOP

This is honestly like saying looking for sex, well no joke.

97 32v Cobra [email protected] 4.10's,pullies,80mm MAF, Exhaust
88 Notch A-sedan... no idea what it run's
Hey kid!!! That's a cute car, does your girlfriend know you're driving her Civic?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old Yesterday, 03:04 AM

Trader Feedback: (10)
Well I disagree. I posted a WTB thread on here and another forum. I ended up buying one that a seller wasn't advertising for sale.

And I've had numerous people text me on foxes they would sell without any for sale threads.

People can post WTB threads if they want to.

And now you're cluttering up the foxbody classified section with your rant post...

2003 Redfire cobra. Build date 10/3/02. #3562 of 8394
TVS blower,21psi,e85,ARH headers,Fore return fuel system
post #3 of 9 Old Yesterday, 07:29 AM
Corral Elite Member

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Stock block 306, V1 T-trim, AFM B-451 cam, TFS Twisted Wedge, Holley Systemax, A1000, Snow Meth, TKO 600, Team Z, Strange, MM, Lakewood and Moser helps me go forward fast.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old Yesterday, 10:18 AM

Trader Feedback: (1)
I love to see all the WTB Notch threads...... it makes me feel better when I keep dumping $$$$ into mine. This way the price keeps going up!!
91GTstroked and TP 112 like this.
post #5 of 9 Old Yesterday, 10:31 AM

Trader Feedback: (4)
My favorite is want to buy notchback, must be pristine, no junk...3-5k cash in hand... whatcha got
post #6 of 9 Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM
Corral Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggradtech View Post
I love to see all the WTB Notch threads...... it makes me feel better when I keep dumping $$$$ into mine. This way the price keeps going up!!
Haha to a certain point, then it becomes a $ pit....like mine. I am glad I own a 32,000 original mile coupe though. No longer stock, but still. Bought from the original owner too, who is a friend.
91GTstroked likes this.

Stock block 306, V1 T-trim, AFM B-451 cam, TFS Twisted Wedge, Holley Systemax, A1000, Snow Meth, TKO 600, Team Z, Strange, MM, Lakewood and Moser helps me go forward fast.

Last edited by AtomicCoupe; Yesterday at 02:44 PM.
post #7 of 9 Old Today, 08:37 AM

Trader Feedback: (83)
Stock sucks anyway.......lol. But that's just my opinion

1988 Hatchback. Terminator Swap, Teksid block 5.0L Stroker, 2.3 Whipple. 742whp, 802rwtq
post #8 of 9 Old Today, 08:57 AM
Corral Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88lxhatch View Post
Stock sucks anyway.......lol. But that's just my opinion [IMG class=inlineimg]/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
I’m with you. The car wasn’t stock when I bought it, so I don’t feel too bad. It’s got a 8.5 chassis cert, 10 point cage....etc. I just like knowing it’s entire history. My buddy bought it off the lot, brand new. Now I own it. Never seen road salt, rain and always garage kept. Never know who’s hacked up what with these cars. No, no one can buy my coupe!!! Ha

post #9 of 9 Old Today, 12:31 PM

Trader Feedback: (1)
Much like life. You just gotta deal with it.

You realize you are actually asking other guys to not make it known they are looking (and likely have money to spend) for a car that you are also looking to buy? You're asking them to stop so it's easier for you to find a car, which happens to be the same kind you are looking for. HA HA HAAAAA!! Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement