For Sale white 86' has 87-93 nose, solid car, good parts....... - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 12-10-2007, 12:31 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (72)
For Sale in INDIANA white 86' has 87-93 nose, solid car, good parts.......

Fellow corralers....I have for sale my 1986 coupe. It features a newer front end from a 87-93 and also most of the newer interior. The quarter windows are out of a newer stang, but need to be resealed.

PICS ARE IN THE GALLERY UNDER THE NAME: WHITE 1986
NOT THE BEST PICS BUT BETTER THAN NONE!!

The car has a 302 that has been overhauled once. The bore and stroke are the same. The stock crank is 10 over. Other than the oil pump shaft the bottom end is stock. The rest is as follows:

GT40 intake
GT40 P heads. Milled .0036 overall. Three angle valve job.
I have been told this would be approx 10.25 to 1 compression.
65MM ford throttle body
76MM C&L mass air meter
K&N panel filter
1.7 cobra roller rockers
all crane valvetrain with #2031 cam
19lb injectors
kirban regulator
255 in tank pump

Griffin 31 x19 radiator that has only seen distilled water and GM dexcool.
Electric fan

motorsport wires and a stock coil and ignition

Tremmec TKO five speed that has had the fluid changed yearly. No problems with it whatsoever. Steeda tri-ax shifter and ball. Firewall adjuster, spec stage #1 clutch that seems to be holding it's own to say the least. Cobra steel flywheel, which if I'm correct is the same for a GT and so on. A safety loop, and an aluminum drivshaft are in place.

Exhaust is 1" 5/8" equal length full length mac headers. Offroad H, and summit knockoff flowmasters. Flowmaster 2" 1/2" LX tailpipes.

7 autometer gauges: Fuel pressure, vacuum, monster tach, voltmeter, temp gauge and an air fuel monitor, oil pressure.

The 8.8 is equipped with 31 spline moser race axles with C-clip eliminators. 3.73 motorsport gears, and a 31 spline truck trac-lok that is jammed full of clutches. I believe they are mac boxed upper and lower control arms.

The suspension is 90/10 lakewoods in the front, with 4 cyl springs, and 50/50 comp engineering rears with v8 springs, air bags on both rear springs. I haven't used them for quite some time, so I couldn't say if they still hold air. I would guess that they would though. Also has subframe connectors.

The car currently has the 16x7 gray pony's on it. The tires are nothing to gawk about although there is ok tread for now.

I have driven the car daily for a few years now, and really had very good fortune with it. I drive through hills and turns on the way to work, and it still averages 17-18 mpg. Also the car has seen the strip but not often. I took it this summer, and in the indiana heat and humidity it ran 8.09 in the eigth mile. It was clear to see that better weather would get it in the high sevens easily. Also I have always kept the oil changed regularly. Solid car, a little rough on the edges but definetely worth what I want for it. I recently priced a TKO just to see what they are going for NOW!! 1900$$ so with that being said.....

$5000 firm.

Thanks for reading......

Matt

Last edited by GMundertaker; 12-14-2007 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Lower price $$$$$$
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 12-10-2007, 11:58 AM

Trader Feedback: (2)
Can you send me pics? For some reason I cannot find your pics

[email protected]

Thanks.

'18 Shelby GT350
'95 Opal GTS
'06 TBSS
'01 Lightning
post #3 of 5 Old 12-10-2007, 03:47 PM Thread Starter

pics

I tried and I got 5 of them attached to an email to you, and then my email box timed out on me. How appropriate...... If you go to the gallery and search. Search for white 1986. It should come up with 12 pics there. Thanks, and let me know if it works for you.

Matt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 12-14-2007, 01:47 PM Thread Starter

tttt
post #5 of 5 Old 12-21-2007, 01:03 PM Thread Starter

would trade possibly for.....

A grand prix GT, 1999-03 or GTP. I really need a 4 door model.

thanks,
Matt

also something I didn't mention before, for whatever reason my old screen name quit working. I would have had really good trader feedback had it not been for changing names. Some knew me as bigfordfreak. I still have a folder with names and addresses from my more frequent trader days. I imagine that anyone that I dealt with would give good references. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement