83 hatchback f/s or f/t Indianapolis, IN - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 10-30-2007, 09:33 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
83 hatchback f/s or f/t Indianapolis, IN

I live in texas but trying to sell my car or possibly trade it back home in indianapolis. The car is an 1983 grey hatchback, originally a V6 car but was swapped for V8 before i bought it. It does run well and has been reliable for me, its never been wrecked and is very straight, also doesnt have a whole lot of rust for being an 83 and living in the midwest.

Here are some mods as follows.
306 stock motor, motor has about 5,000 miles on it
stock heads..not E7's though so earlier heads
mild or stock cam? not sure
edlebrock torker 2 intake
holley 650 dbl pumper carb, steel braided line from tank to carb
holley "blue" fuel pump
MAC exhuast (headers, off road h-pipe, mufflers dumped before rearend)
5 lug conversion with four wheel disc brakes (doesnt have e-brake cables but can order them...all new brake lines, only thing not new or replaced was the brake booster)
stock t-5 transmission, stock clutch, firewall adjuster, aluminum quadrant
hurst short throw shifter
5" tach with shiftlight
8.8 rearend with 3.27 gears and an FRPP diff cover
17" stock wheels from 97 mustang GT (could use tires...also the bullitt wheels that are on the car in the pics DO NOT come with the car, they were sold)
BBK caster camber plates
LX tail lenses
91 GT hatch
subframe connectors

Bad as follows
Car needs paint, could use tires, has a few rust holes but nothing that could not be fixed, does leak a little bit fluids but nothing to leave a puddle.

Looking to get 3000$ firm for the car, or i would like to trade for an 86-93 hatchback or coupe, fuel injected V8, 5spd or auto in about the same cosmetically and mechanical shape as my car. I have pictures of the car, just email me at ckc_stang83fox at yahoo dot com (cause i can post URLs yet) My car isnt perfect so i wouldnt expect a trade to be perfect either, just equally up to par. Thanks and sorry if the post is too long.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement