F/S 1985 Capri T-tops, Factory 5.0 5 spd Car - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 10-29-2007, 04:54 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (8)
F/S 1985 Capri T-tops, Factory 5.0 5 spd Car

I have a nice unmolested 1985 Capri GS up at the shop, for sale.

It is stock with all the trimings and has a set of turbo mufflers on it (thats what they sound like, you all know that sound), It has been in a garage for the last few years till I bought it the other week. The car has been adult owned for all of it lifespan, and has not been thrashed and beaten to hell.

I have gone through the car, replaced the old carpet with brand new, the old stuff was pretty dirty and I would have had to scrub for hours and never would have gotten it to the point I wanted it. The driver seat has a little rip (I havent had a car with one this decent) on the side from wear, the center console lid is MIA as well as the under dash trim to cover the fuse block, and the dash has 2 cracks in it. The car will also need a headliner. Other than that the interior is in really, realy nice shape. I tried to buy the interior out of this car for the wife's 86 GT when I was revamping her car. The car does not have a radio but all the wiring is there even some for an amp an all that good stuff.

The body is pretty nice and not all rusted out like so many in this area are, floors are solid, when I pulled out the carpet the top side of the floor was in killer shap, and the underside is in good shape, some minimal scaling here and there but nothing major. The original hatch was switched to a mustang style hatch when the car was painted the purplish maroon color that it is now and from the top of the molding down it is a medium gray color.

This car is a perfect driver car, and doesnt't look bad at all.

I am asking $2,500. obo. I would also consider some trades up or down, or for cash and parts, likes alum heads or a blower.

I have uploaded some pics of the car into my gallery.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to SKID IN SIDEWAYS, Totally worn out, Screaming ,"Holy S###, What a Ride!!".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 10-30-2007, 04:52 PM

Trader Feedback: (3)
1985 CAPRI

Is the car drivable? Could you please forward the VIN?? Other than the radio, can you advise the status of all of the options, such as power windows, power locks, heat(and heater core), A/C, instrument cluster, and I guess that you get the drift.....I would like to know the status of each and every system on the car, whether that system is working, and this includes the engine, the T-5 and the rest of the driveline. I can forward my email address PM if you would prefer to answer by email.
Thanks,

Phil \\ foxesunlimited
post #3 of 5 Old 10-30-2007, 05:13 PM Thread Starter

PM sent, all systems checked out fine when I drove the car to the shop, no smoke or knocks from the engine.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to SKID IN SIDEWAYS, Totally worn out, Screaming ,"Holy S###, What a Ride!!".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 10-31-2007, 03:02 PM Thread Starter

ttt

post #5 of 5 Old 11-02-2007, 12:58 PM Thread Starter

SALE PENDING

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread