WTB: FourEyed Stang. - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 08-14-2007, 12:07 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
WTB: FourEyed Stang.

I want my hands on a 1984-1986 four-eyed stang. I have a 1992 mustang to trade for it. I'm in Los Angeles, CAlifornia. pictures of the stang is under my name: Edstang92lx.

Last edited by EDSTANG92LX; 08-14-2007 at 10:18 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-14-2007, 06:51 AM

Trader Feedback: (250)
a complete car or a project?

1989- gt full drag build in progress..
1991- emerald coupe- stroked, caged & sprayed
1999 cobra- 5.0 stroker and single turbo coming soon
post #3 of 4 Old 08-14-2007, 10:13 AM Thread Starter

Specs:

Because of my junior status here at the corral. I can't post pics, but I can link you to them VIA PM way. the trade has to be equal. Rolling car for Rolling car.
I have an originally Fuel Injected, AOD, Smog Legal 1992 Hatchback Black Mustang. However, I converted it to have a T5 “z” transmission. The car comes with the chrome ponies with lots of thread left on the tires. New driveline consist of: Ford Racing Aluminum Driveshaft, Centerforce Dual Friction clutch, Billet Steel flywheel by Centerforce, Steeda clutch quadrant and cable, T5 "z" transmission, Pro 5.0 Shifter, new leather shifter boot. All these items are less than 1000 miles. New drum brakes and brake pads. The stock H-pipe is still hanging on the car. Pretty clean down under: No mud, or excessive grease.
My car still has its Stock engine (compression checked all cylinders and all tested between 160 -170) and h-pipe. All vacuum hoses are in good condition. Radiator hoses are good as well, new battery, new positive and negative battery cables, new battery holder, new OEM FORD cooling fan. 91,XXX miles on the odometer. No “check engine” light on. Previous check engine light was due to o2 sensors! They have been replaced. Rear main seal replaced when AOD to T5 conversion took place. Oil pan seal replaced.
Upgrades on the car consist of the following: Polyutherane motor mounts, new BOsch 02 sensors, Ford Motorcraft fuel filter, Ford racing Spark plug wires, new hatch supports, Alpine radio and speakers, Ford OEM radiator fan, Ford racing Harmonic balancer, MSD blaster coil, locking gas cap and many other small essential items. I vouch on the fact that this car has not been raced, no leaks, no strange engine noise, no burning of oil and is a daily driver.
The car has a straight body and all fenders line up well. No accidents. Clean Title and title on hand. No back up registration fees. No tickets. I am the current owner. The Mustang is ready to be driven. Maintenance records on hand.
TLC consist of: Better paint job, headlight assembly needs to be replaced (Although all are functioning ) , power door locks not functioning, power blind spot mirrors not functioning, chrome on the ponies are flaking, Rpm gauge not functioning, speedometer cable is jumpy, heater core needs to be replaced, AC has been taken off (but will include it with all the brackets), new serpentine belt, sway bar end-links need replacing.
Carfax report states: There is an inconsistent mileage reporting. Not certain whether it was a clerical error. Oil pressure and cylinder test that the mechanic conducted proves that it must have been a clerical error, because this engine is solid.
I have owned the vehicle for two years and now want an 85 Mustang that I saw. I can’t afford to have both.
Personal oil tune-ups consist of: 10-30 Castrol Oil, Lucas Oil additive, high flow oil filter, Lucas Fuel additive – all done at 3 month intervals.
Not smoked in. As of now it is just collecting dust and is under driven, (still driving it, but at the 2,000 mile/yr rate)
I’m giving the opportunity to anyone who has ever wanted to own a clean, unmolested 92 mustang. Because of my high interest in the foureyed, I do not want to do the most irrational thing by disassembling the car and putting the parts into a foureyed that I saw. But I will if no one is interested. Only a matter of time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 09-13-2007, 12:58 PM Thread Starter

TTT, it still stands!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement