1986 GT w/T-Tops New Eng w/only 2,200mi - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 08-11-2007, 11:20 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
1986 GT w/T-Tops New Eng w/only 2,200mi

I am selling my 1986 Mustang GT with T-Tops. The car is very fast. I built the 306 that is in it. It has forged SCAT rods and Forged pistons, aluminum heads, an F303 cam. It runs great. Very lopey idle. It is fuel injected. I converted it to Mass-Air. It has 2,200 miles on it since I put the engine in. I tightened up the trans when I had it apart. It is a 5-speed. I have all receipts. The car is a lot of fun to drive. It still has 3.08:1 gears in the diff so it cruises nicely on the highway. It makes power to 7,000 Rpms. I just bought a house that is out of the area. I hate to have to sell it but it won’t be convenient to bring it along.

I HAVE OWNED THE CAR ALMOST 2 YEARS AND IT HAS NEVER STAYED OUT OVERNIGHT. When I bought the car it was not running and had been in the same parking spot for a long time so it had been rained on. The T-Tops do leak so I replaced the carpet and the headliner and they have never been in the rain since.

Negatives: THE T-TOPS DO LEAK. Since I keep it in the garage I was putting off resealing the tops. The paint is definitely not original. It is bright and glossy but you can tell up close that it was not a great paint job. Probably not prepped very well as there are several chips in the paint. Also, the front bumper cover is broken out around the right side fog light (probably a parking pilon). I do have a NEW bumper cover that goes with the car.

I am asking $6000.00 obo

I can show the car any time as long as it isn’t raining or snowing. Call Shaun 215-527-0682

email me for pictures flanagan.mustangs at yahoo dot com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement