1979 mustang turbo drag - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 08-05-2007, 10:37 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (2)
1979 mustang turbo drag

would anyone be interested in a 1500hp turbo mustang? there is well over 50k in this car im looking for 30k. i have pics for serious buyers. don russell

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-21-2007, 06:15 PM Thread Starter

no lookers? don

post #3 of 4 Old 08-21-2007, 06:38 PM

Trader Feedback: (11)
i'm thinking a complete parts list and photos would highly increase the potential sale
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 08-22-2007, 07:00 PM Thread Starter

im looking to see if there is any interest before i invest alot of time,for picture collectors.

i will run down parts.the block is a svo a4 block,je pistons,billet crank,grp alum rods,stage 3 bennet racing tfs r heads w/ jessel shaft rocker set up,tfs r lower intake,vortech mondo igloo,accu fab 90mm tb,custom B&G turbo kit w2/ 5" exhaust.(thumper flanged 88mm innovative turbo) 2 44mm tial waste gates, 2 50mm blow off valves, i have a fast seq unit w/individual timing control and start up program,ams-1000 boost controller(best on the market)msd digi 7,the tranny is a fresh power glide w/ new stall,all braided line to the huge [email protected] super cooler w/fan.

suspension
it has a full qa-1 front sus-coil overs, sub frame,a-arms, camber caster plates. the rear has double adjustable lowers and uppers,spherical bearings in top,anti roll bar,upper and lower torque box reinforcements, has a full 12 pt cage(jegs) has all sport comp gauges,alum dash,the car was wired with painless race car harness and everything that needed relays got them. the underside of the car was painted with rustoliem hard hat black, inside has be done (almost complete) has a kirkey high back race seat. it has a weldon 2025 fuel pump and matching regulator,150 lb injectors, all braided fuel line. nothing was over lookoed with the car, all parts are the best you can get. the car is so close to being done its stupid. needs the boost controller plumbed in and wired, and timing set and the start up program installed,fuel pressure set. anyway i have over 50k in the car and im asking 30k. i do have some pics. i will email them per request. don russell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement