The time has come to sell the stang and concentrate on school. I have put alot of sweat, blood, time, and money in this car. Its an original black 86 GT with T-Tops. The car has had a good amount of work done to it, but as we all know the work is never really done, thus the car isnt perfect, but its a really good starting point. Especially for being 21 years old.
The Odometer says alittle over 79k, however... Theres been alot of restoration. Drivetrain was rebuilt/replaced at 155k.
- Rings & Bearings / Crank & Rods Checked / Water Pump & Timing Chain /
Ford Racing Oil Pump
- Holley Systemax Heads / Cam / Intake / Ford Blue 1.6 RR / Holley Pushrods
- BBK Equal Length Headers / ProChamber / SLP LoudMouth I / Tailpipes
- Autolite Copper Plugs / Livewires / Screaming Demon Coil / Dyna Mod /
MSD Cap & Rotor
- Moroso Black Fenderwell / 76mm C & L MAF (24lb) / C & L Power Tube /
75mm BBK TB & Spacer / Adjustable IAC Plate
- Walbro 190 Fuel Pump / Ford 24lb Injectors / Fuel Pressure Regulator
- SN95 Electrical Alternator Wire / SN95 3G Alternator
- New Factory Ford Radiator & Thermostat / Flex a Lite Steel Fan
- Factory AC / Heat / Smog Pump / Power Steering
New Tremec Transmission
- Ford Racing Clutch / Turned Flywheel / Aluminum Drive Shaft / Lakewood
DS Safety Loop / Ford Racing 3.73 Gears
- Real SN95 Spindles / Ranger Axles / SN95 Front & Rear Disc Breaks
- Silver 18x9 Saleen Wheels & SVT Caps
- New sensatrack Shocks and Struts / New Front and Rear Springs
- Aftermarket Rear Upper & Lower Control Arms / Lakewood Anti-Squat
- Steeda Caster - Camber Plates
- Outer Tire Rod Ends / Bump Steer Kit
- Reapolostered Grey & Red Pipings Seats / New Red Dash Pad / New Front
- Rear Mounted Battery
- Saleen Wheels & Wing
Theres probably a few things Im missing, but I'll update as I remember. Alot of things were done before I bought it about 2years ago. Ive kept a small memo pad with records of the money spent and things Ive put into it after the purchase. Ive mostly upgraded the electrical parts, redid all the grounds, redid all the exhaust, basically just picked up where the guy I bought it from stopped, but I did look over the entire car. This wasnt my first stang, so I made sure I looked it all over before I bought it.
Im looking for $5,700 obo .... Car is Located In Charlotte NC.
Ive only got these pictures for now... Ill try and get more soon.
** Ive only managed to clean the passenger fender and hood... so you may notice why it shines more than the rest.. Its been 100+ here lately and Ive been trying to stay indoors**