85 MUSTANG GT T-TOP , 5 SPEED CAR IN MICHIGAN BUNCHA MODS - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 07-19-2007, 10:52 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
85 MUSTANG GT T-TOP , 5 SPEED CAR IN MICHIGAN BUNCHA MODS

HEY GUYS, FIGURED ID TRY IT ON HERE BEFORE EBAY...I PICKED UP A 1985 T TOP MUSTANG THIS WEEK...ITS A GT CAR, BLACK WITH GREY INTERIOR, 5 SPEED, 5.0, CARB CAR...HAS EDELBROCK INTAKE AND CARB, MSD 6AL, BIG 3 OR 4 CORE RADIATOR, ELECTRIC FAN, SOME KIND OF HEADERS, NEW OFF ROAD H PIPE, NEW FLOWMASTER EXHAUST, CHROME POWERMASTER ALTERNATOR, CHROME VALVE COVERS, , AFTERMAKET FUEL PUMP IN REAR WITH LINE RUNNING UP TO THE FRONT, HAS AN ADJUSTABLE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR...5 INCH MONSTER TACH WITH SHIFT LIGHT, 3 GUAGE POD ABOVE CENTER CONSOLE, WITH OIL PRESSURE, TEMP AND VOLTAGE, HAS THE COMPLETE BIG OLD I BELIEVE 9 SWITCH PAINLESS WIRING SWITCH PANEL/SWITCH BOX, LIKE YOU SEE IN RACE CARS, YOU USE IT TO TURN ON THE FUEL PUMP, FAN, IGNITION, AND TO START THE CAR...NO POWER STEERING...HAS A HARWOOD 2 1/2 INCH COWL HOOD, ITS A BOLT ON, BUT FOR SOME REASON, SOMEONE PUT HOODPINS IN THE FRONT ANYWAYS..BODY IS SOLID...DEFINATELY NEEDS A PASSENGER SIDE DOOR, ITS RUSTED AT THE BOTTOM LIP...QUARTERS, AND FENDERS ARE SOLID, ROCKERS ARE SOLID AS WELL AS DOOR JAMBS AND FLOORS..HATCH IS REPAIRABLE, HAS 2 SMALL SURFACE RUST SPOTS, BUT I HAVE ANOTHER HATCH ILL THROW IN WITH THE DEAL, THATS IN BETTER SHAPE, JUST TO GET IT OUT OF MY SHOP...COULD USE A NEW FRONT COVER, SOMEONE DRILLED FOGLIGHT HOLES INTO THIS ONE.....A GUY A FEW ADS BELOW HAS THE PASSENGER SIDE T TOP DOOR FOR 50.00 MIBURLEY OR MIKE IS HIS LOG IN...DRIVERS SIDE SEAT HAS A RIP IN THE SIDE BOLSTER, CARPET IS STAINED, SPEEDO DOESNT WORK, POWER WINDOWS WORK, NO RADIO, GUAGES ARE IN THE SPOT OF THE RADIO....HAS 10 HOLE OR D SLOT WHEELS, GOOD RUBBER...STARTS RIGHT UP AND RUNS GREAT, IDLES GREAT, SHIFTS PERFECT.....LOCATED IN ROYAL OAK MICHIGAN 48073 ..FOR LOOKSEES AND TEST DRIVES...NO PICTURES AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT, I MAY BE ABLE TO PULL IT OUT IN THE LIGHT TOMMORROW AND SNAP SOME, DEPENDS ON THE WEATHER...PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS...KEVIN [email protected] 2,000.00 OBO

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 07-26-2007, 09:48 AM Thread Starter

TTT

post #3 of 5 Old 08-28-2007, 10:00 PM Thread Starter

PRICE LOWERED TO 1750.00 OBO KEVIN
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 08-29-2007, 11:29 AM

Trader Feedback: (8)