FS 82 GT, Pace car front end, full suspens. cert. roll cage PICS $1800, Indiana - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 05-25-2007, 01:36 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (9)
FS 82 GT, Pace car front end, 6.90s 1/8 $3600 , Indiana

Please read Details on car Im negotiable on pretty much everything:

hey guys I have a 82' GT I want to get rid of. It has the 79 Pace car front end on it. It has a lot of nice parts on it. I purchased car about 2 months ago and It runs 6.90s in its current set-up. It has Aerospeed Components front brakes with billet calipers and drilled and slotted rotors, Southside Machine upper and lower adjustable control arms, LAKEWOOD front struts and Competition Engineering non-adjustable shocks. It has 4.56 gears and I was told an Auburn Pro Series but not sure. It has a full certified (pic) 6 point cage, i was told its certified to 5.99s. It has all the necessary gauges to race it but the factory gauges have been removed and replaced with a stainless plate. I removed the factory tilt steering column and put a column out of a 91 in it a couple days ago, havent had time to swap steering wheel. I bought the car and its just too much for me. this thing hooks up, it pulls both front wheels almost two feet in the air, level and doesnt twist at all using the trans brake. Headlights and taillights do work. The body on car is very straight, it has a little bit of rust starting on bottom of doors, a little bit on driverside fenderwell, and some on rear driverside quarter. My asking price is for the car as a roller with the wheels and tires shown. Centerline 15X3.5 with Moroso DS-3 skinnys, Rear 10-holes with Hoosier 28X9.0 slicks.
just the parts alone to build the car and the labor is worth more than the asking price.

With trans:
The car has a C4 with a reverse manual valve dody, trans brake, 4500 stahl convertor, a brand new Red anodized aluminum trans cooler, a deep extra capacity finned trans pan (not sure what brand but looks pricey,) and a B&M ratchet shifter. I would like to get $2600 out of it

Motor/Trans/Everything:
With the car fully driveable id like to get $4600 out of. It has a high compression 306 with AFR 185 heads, harland-sharp roller rockers (the copper anodized ones) solid roller cam not sure spec yet illl update, Long tubes, holley 850 carb, Victor Jr. intake, full MSD including distributor, Holley blue fuel pump, all stainless hose and AIN fittings, 10 gallon fuel cell, brand new griffin Aluminum radiator. Moroso, overflow and battery box. electric water pump, 10 Gallon fuel cell with stainless cover, Everything was done right on this car it even has a $399. autometer tach http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku. there are plenty of details im leaving out beacause im not too crazy on idea of selling car as a whole. If you are wanting to spend this kind of money please call for details. Car has great compression, No leaks, or weird sounds. and it runs cool.
To build top end of motor (excluding cam) parts would cost a little over $3,000

Just Motor/Trans:
seperated I would look in the neighborhood of $3500. ill be a little bit negotiable on it.

I really dont want to sell it complete my price is pretty firm when it comes to that. id like to have a lot of nice parts laying around for future use. everything else im negotiable on. Im an honest seller just in my current situation I need to get rid of some of it.

Just parts alone to build car your looking at spending over $10,000 its a steal.

car is located in Columbus, In 47203 about an hour from Cinci, Louisville, and Indy.

Thanks corral

Chris Wolf
[email protected]
(812) 371-4135

Pics were taken today I havent cleaned car or engine up. all fluids were just changed, valves have been adjusted. if interested come check it out

Last edited by chriswolf; 06-01-2007 at 11:33 AM. Reason: add more details
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-27-2007, 03:03 PM Thread Starter

Bumpity... Ran 7.30s @ 94mph yesterday not using Trans. brake and leaving at 2600rpms, Barely pulling the front driverside wheel. Lol didint think I was ready to use the brake. After my first two runs I was loving it but the switch so i could run it was still on the old steering wheel back at home. My best 60' was a 1.72 with 11p.s.i. with the brake hooked up I should be able to leave at 4500rpms yanking the front wheels and pulling off 1.50-1.53 60' times. Not bad considering my daily driver is a jeep cherokee, the fastest car ive ever driven on track or street was my old mustang which on a good day and a good tune should have ran 12.3s (8.1-8.2 1/ with traction. This car should run low low 11's possible high 10's the way it sits. Made four runs all of them being 7.30-7.90. Slowest run was made first time where I got spooked and shifted into [email protected] rpm. Shift light is set at 7300 respectively.

I love this motor and trans anyone interested in car as a roller for $1600. Entire car pretty firm on price but possible partial trades considered.

Thanks guys,
Chris

post #3 of 5 Old 05-29-2007, 05:41 PM Thread Starter

Offers? Trades? Anything? lol the 4 eyes arent gettin any respect.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 06-01-2007, 11:35 AM Thread Starter

BUMP>>FOUND A CAR I WANT $3600 TAKES IT!!! Thats over $1,000 off what i was asking.

Harland-sharp roller rockers and AAFR 185 heads cost over $2100. Brand new TCI 3600 convertor and trans cost over $1800, so many nice parts on this car, I dont want to part it out takes too much time.
post #5 of 5 Old 06-03-2007, 06:46 PM Thread Starter

BUMP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement