1986 Mustang GT, 5.0, $1800 obo - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 04-27-2007, 11:12 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (9)
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Uniontown, PA USA
Posts: 294
1986 Mustang GT, 5.0, $1800 obo

1986 Mustang GT, 5.0, 5speed, $1800 obo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1986 Ford Mustang GT
Hatchback
5.0, 5 speed
Power Windows, PS, PB
B&M Ripper Shifter
A/C - (works)
K&N filter, air silencer removed
Hypertech Chip
Alpine CD Radio
Aluminum clutch quadrant / adjustable clutch cable
2.5" flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers, no tailpipes
tires: 225-60-15, rear 80%, fronts 10%
Subframe connectors
drive shaft safety loop
passenger rear spring air bag
new UPR chome-oly upper control arms with poly bushings
new 8.8 axle bushings
2.73 gears
new extra strength driveshaft universals
black with burgendy interior
Comes with UPR lower control arms (not installed)
I bought this car 2+ years ago from a guy in Pittsburgh who didn't want to fix it up and drive it. I did some body and mechanical work, painted it (BCCC) and have been driving it every day as my communter for 2 years.
Starts every time. When I used to drive 30 miles a day to work, it got 20+ MPG.
I rebuilt the traction lock last year, but the rear still makes some clicking noises going around corners slowly, but I've driven it like this for 2 years.

~250k on car and was told 125k on engine.

$1800 obo

[email protected]
Located Uniontown PA 15401
I tried to attach an image, but I don't really know how...

bellotti50 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 16 Old 04-27-2007, 12:18 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (1)
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Columbiana, OH 44408
Posts: 784
Take payments on it? PMme if intrested.

84 Fila is offline  
post #3 of 16 Old 04-27-2007, 06:05 PM
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 208
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellotti50 View Post
1986 Mustang GT, 5.0, 5speed, $1800 obo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1986 Ford Mustang GT
Hatchback
5.0, 5 speed
Power Windows, PS, PB
B&M Ripper Shifter
A/C - (works)
K&N filter, air silencer removed
Hypertech Chip
Alpine CD Radio
Aluminum clutch quadrant / adjustable clutch cable
2.5" flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers, no tailpipes
tires: 225-60-15, rear 80%, fronts 10%
Subframe connectors
drive shaft safety loop
passenger rear spring air bag
new UPR chome-oly upper control arms with poly bushings
new 8.8 axle bushings
2.73 gears
new extra strength driveshaft universals
black with burgendy interior
Comes with UPR lower control arms (not installed)
I bought this car 2+ years ago from a guy in Pittsburgh who didn't want to fix it up and drive it. I did some body and mechanical work, painted it (BCCC) and have been driving it every day as my communter for 2 years.
Starts every time. When I used to drive 30 miles a day to work, it got 20+ MPG.
I rebuilt the traction lock last year, but the rear still makes some clicking noises going around corners slowly, but I've driven it like this for 2 years.

~250k on car and was told 125k on engine.

$1800 obo

[email protected]
Located Uniontown PA 15401
I tried to attach an image, but I don't really know how...
Send pics to Jorge at [email protected]

I need this car bro.....
El Flaco Loco is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 16 Old 04-29-2007, 03:11 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (9)
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: irwin, PA
Posts: 395
email sent

2014 Mustang Shelby GT500, SGM stripe delete
speedin' is offline  
post #5 of 16 Old 04-29-2007, 03:33 PM
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 208
Pretty distant but I might have to take the ride for this piece

Jorge
El Flaco Loco is offline  
post #6 of 16 Old 04-29-2007, 04:26 PM
 
Trader Feedback: (7)
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 259
fastang28619 is offline  
post #7 of 16 Old 04-30-2007, 12:43 PM
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 7
pics to eesiflo at yahoo dot com
DeathKing is offline  
post #8 of 16 Old 04-30-2007, 12:50 PM
Registered User
 
spiral1183's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (5)
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Louisville, Ky
Posts: 676
Pics please to [email protected] What is the condition of the body, any rust/rot spots?
spiral1183 is offline  
post #9 of 16 Old 04-30-2007, 02:50 PM
Registered User
 
Phorty's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (6)
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Chicagoland
Posts: 792
Could you send me some pics? [email protected]

'06 GT Windveil Blue- MGW Shifter, Bullitt Intake, Bama Tune, 4.10s
'03 Cobra- Torch Red, MagnaFlows, MGW shifter, pulley/tune
'93 LX Notch, Vermillion Red, rear disc, 3.73s, Cobra R58 wheels- well sorted thanks to NastyNotch347
Phorty is offline  
post #10 of 16 Old 04-30-2007, 03:45 PM
Registered User
 
Trader Feedback: (1)
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: 302/718
Posts: 153
why are you so far away? bump for what seems to be a great deal.

tcturbo91 is offline  
post #11 of 16 Old 04-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Registered User
 
2G-GreenGT's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (13)
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Smithsburg,Md
Posts: 542
can you email pics to Green00gt @ aol . com

shawn

00 Gt(Gone) 419hp 405ft/lbs
00 SVT LightningBuilt 8/8/00 #4598 Of 4966 380hp 472tq
04 SVT Focus DDBuilt 01/09/04 #610 of 1079
2G-GreenGT is offline  
post #12 of 16 Old 05-01-2007, 05:17 PM
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Flaco Loco View Post
Pretty distant but I might have to take the ride for this piece

Jorge
Can we meet up this weekend ????
El Flaco Loco is offline  
post #13 of 16 Old 05-02-2007, 09:50 AM
Registered User
 
FineLineMtrSprts's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (3)
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Inwood,West Va
Posts: 2,418
Pics to [email protected]

2003 Tahoe modded..louder..lower
2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition lifted and louder
FineLineMtrSprts is offline  
post #14 of 16 Old 05-04-2007, 03:38 PM
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 211
interested in trading for a 2000 buick regal.. my email is [email protected]
rollinclassic69 is offline  
post #15 of 16 Old 05-04-2007, 04:02 PM
 
Trader Feedback: (0)
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Flaco Loco View Post
Can we meet up this weekend ????
El Flaco Loco is offline  
post #16 of 16 Old 05-21-2007, 05:06 PM
Registered User
 
FineLineMtrSprts's Avatar
 
Trader Feedback: (3)
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Inwood,West Va
Posts: 2,418
Still for sale?

2003 Tahoe modded..louder..lower
2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition lifted and louder
FineLineMtrSprts is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome