1980 Cobra Project and Parts for Sale - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 07-14-2006, 02:56 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (8)
1980 Cobra Project and Parts for Sale

I am moving soon and must sell the mustang I was going to build and alot of parts. The car is a 1980 Cobra. I have a Florida title for the car so it can be driven on the street and since it is an 80 model, does not require emissions inspections! It has no motor or transmission but it does have an 8.8 Rear in it. I don't know what gears are in it. The car has subframe connectors already installed. The car has 87-93 GT Spindles and rotors and I have the calipers, hoses, and a GT Master Cylinder and Brake Booster for it. The car has the original red cobra interior, but it had been painted black. There is no dashpad in the car but I have one suitable for putting one of the "stick-on" covers on. The body is very straight and has very little rust. Any rust is just on the surface. The original Cobra spoiler, non-functional cowl induction hood, and front bumper are on the car, but the bumper would need work.
The car also comes with an extra taillight, extra console, two doors from a 79 car with glass that are in better shape than the doors on the cobra, various extra trim parts off another car I parted out, and miscellaneous other extra parts. The car needs a windshield, paint, a motor, and a transmission. The interior needs to be put back together and cleaned. There is no carpet in the car.
Pictures:

The car and everything listed above is for sale for $250. I have tried to tell everything about the car but will gladly answer questions.

I have the following other parts for sale seperately:

8.8 rear from an 89 GT that I had 3.73 gears professionally installed in. It has new pinion and carrier bearings. They aren't shown in the picture but I have the brake drums for it also. $250

A set of stock 5-lug axles with good splines. $75

Fiberglass 2.5" Bolt-On Cowl Induction Hood SOLD
70mm Billet EGR Delete Plate with allen-head hardware. SOLD

I have a few more things I will post later.
Thanks

1990 Coupe
GT40P Heads, Explorer Intake and throttle body, 24 lb. injectors, 73mm C&L, F cam

Last edited by nfloyd77; 07-15-2006 at 07:34 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-14-2006, 07:58 PM

Trader Feedback: (21)
i am assuming the axels are 28 spline?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato Engineering
buying a custom cam and not degreeing it in is about as useless as a whore in church....
post #3 of 6 Old 07-14-2006, 08:37 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd4ford
i am assuming the axels are 28 spline?????
Yes they are 28 spline.
Thanks

1990 Coupe
GT40P Heads, Explorer Intake and throttle body, 24 lb. injectors, 73mm C&L, F cam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 07-15-2006, 10:40 AM

80 car

I know you said your moving but would you be interested in trading a 85 4cyl coupe with title for the car? Im in columbia sc so getting it to you will be no problem.

1979 pace car 410w on E85

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 6 Old 07-15-2006, 02:34 PM Thread Starter

Does the car run? Do you have any pictures? Someone is coming to look at my car today or tomorrow.
Thanks

1990 Coupe
post #6 of 6 Old 07-15-2006, 07:04 PM Thread Starter

Everything is SOLD

1990 Coupe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread