1979 MUSTANG HATCHBACK $2800.00 OBO - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 06-27-2006, 08:02 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (14)
1979 MUSTANG HATCHBACK $2800.00 OBO

I have for sale an unfinished project that I was working on and I am getting married and the car and parts have to go. The car is licenced and tagged right now. I was building the car into a 1979 Indy 500 Pace Car Replica.

It is a running, driving, 1979 Mustang Hatchback (with a clean NC title) that is Silver Metallic(needs paint)(have all new base/clear paint that comes with the car) with an immaculate Black interior. The only thing that the inside needs is a new headliner, it is starting to come lose around the edges, not tore. The car still has the original paint on the car. The car is in real good shape to be 27 years old. All the weather stripping and window felts, door belts are original and look amazing. It has a 4cyl., 4 speed in the car now. The motor runs good but has some lifter noise in it. It holds great oil pressure and doesn't smoke a bit. The 4 speed tranny works like a charm.

- All new Base Clear Paint included with car.
*Saturn Sparkile Silver Metallic Base
*Kalipilana Black Base
*bottle of Gold pearl (to be mixed in the first coat of clear to give the car the look of the original pewter color on the original Pace Cars)
*flattener agent(to mix in th clear for the black from the mouldings down, hood cowl and front grille area.

It has the Correct 79 Indy Pace Car front clip with a NOS mint Air Dam that has already been installed on th car. I have the correct Pace car hood with the air cleaner cut out, with the bolt on Fiberglass Cowl hood rise, and the correct rear wing. I have the correct intsrument bezel and dash bezels that have the Black "Diamond" look on them as well. This is the same front clip as the 82 GT uses also. I have an original Pace Car(is an original V-8 automatic car)(no title) that was totalled in a rear end collision some number of years ago, that someone can have with this car, for parts. It has a 302ci engine (runs great)(doesn't smoke) with
*Edelbrock Torker II aluminum intake
*Edelbrock Cast aluminum valve Covers-
*All 79 correct engine bracketry and pulley set-ups
* C-4 still in the car.

$2800.00

910-330-3081 Jamie

-88 Bright Regatta Blue Coupe, 5.0/5 speed. H/C/I "Saleen Clone build"
-04 Torch Red Cobra "Terminator" Coupe, 4r70w swap, solid axle swap and a few "bolt-on's"
505rwhp,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-30-2006, 12:54 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (14)
$2500.00 OBO

-88 Bright Regatta Blue Coupe, 5.0/5 speed. H/C/I "Saleen Clone build"
-04 Torch Red Cobra "Terminator" Coupe, 4r70w swap, solid axle swap and a few "bolt-on's"
505rwhp,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement