I got this car from a friend of my father-in-law, here's what I know about it:
- It was originally a 1979 mustang Ghia
- It's got a recently rebuilt carb'd 5.0
- It has either a 3350 or 3550 Tremec transmission
- The previous owner said it has 3.73s
- It has had capri body panels added on
- It has short-tube headers
- Off-road H pipe
- Aftermarket exhaust (not sure what though)
- Autometer Tach
- Fat&Skinny welds (4 lug)
- No A/C, Heat, or Power steering
- It's pretty fast, but I haven't taken it to the track
I wanted to make it into a driver, but I have a new baby and I won't have the time. It drives fine right now - probably could use a tune on the carb and a brake job. I drive it to work sometimes and it's fine.
I'll take $2,800.
Here are pics: