black 86 302 in SC 1800 - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-29-2006, 02:55 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (1)
black 86 302 in SC 1800

The car is pretty straight except for two dents in the rear of the hatch, yes it's a hatch, there is a dent on both sides right before the bumper, like a backing into or something in a parking lot, but on both sides, which is sort of odd.

The car was originally a v6 and had a 302 swap done 2 years ago, the motor at the time had 40k on it and came from a 93 or 94, the transmission was also supposedly rebuilt at this time (I HAVE NO WAY TO VERIFY THIS, IT IS ALL WHAT THE PREVIOUS OWNER TOLD ME) the car was sitting for 15mos because of a millitary deployment when I picked it up, I drove it over 200 miles home with NO PROBLEMS the entire way, and parked it. IT has supposedly only been run 1500 or so miles on the new combo. It is also supposed to have alot done to it, but doesn't feel that way. It's pretty decent for a 86 automatic, and will get up and go.

The speedometer is also off (unless this car makes massive hp and less tq than mine) so I believe the rearend was swapped out, the interior is all pretty good except the front seats which have seat covers.

It has msd carb ignition, holley carb, pro flo exhaust or some bs like that.

anything else just ask.

e-mail me at [email protected] for pictures or get me on aol instant messenger - sphinxmunkey.

thanks -Josh

90 lx 5.0 supercharged coupe - Current
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

95 GT Vert - sold. 92 lx 5.0 - RIP.
86 GT Traded. 66 GT Sold.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement