85gt ttop FS, CHEAP, EIBACH, sn95 5 lug conversion, new t5, 3.73, etc SO CAL - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 05-27-2006, 04:06 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (12)
85gt ttop FS, CHEAP, EIBACH, sn95 5 lug conversion, new t5, 3.73, etc SO CAL

OK. I'm putting this car up for sale to help a good friend. He does post here often, however I told him I'd aid him with the sale. This car has a lot of history between us. He bought it from me as a roller, then built it up from the ground up.

He's now completely burnt out on it, although it is finished mechanically. He wants to strip it for parts and sell the shell, but I convinced him to try and sell the entire car first.

I'll say with honesty, it has 6-7$ thousand easy in parts, all that with under 1000 miles on them.

Let's start off with the goods:

-original 90k mile 5.0L HO roller longblock, 1985 engine (not from this car).

-edlebrock smog legal 4 bbl intake
-rebuilt carb by a really really good shop
-True dual exhaust conversion with stock 89 h pipe, flowmaster muffs, bbk shorty headers
-COMPLETELY rebuilt world class T5 with only a few hundred miles on it, resurfaced flywheel, good used clutch with lots of meat (oem type clutch)_
-LOWERED, EiEibach Pro-kit springs,
-steeda X 2 balljoints
-maximum motorsports caster/camber kit
-tokiko blue shocks/struts
-sn95 brake booster
-FULL 5 lug SN95 disc conversion front and back
-3.73 rear end
-3 row autozone radiator
-mach one wheels
-oil/water autometer gauges on piller already installed
-frpp aluminum driveshaft

-**** near perfect interior, nice door panels, rear 1/4 skins, rear seat, carpet, etc etc grey interior

So here is the bad part. Car looks bad. Needs paint real real bad, and likely some bodywork, I'm not sure how much, but I can find out, I don't "think" it's super bad.

cali car, no rust.

Car fires right up, and drives great. To be honest, it's one of the fastest stock 5.0 engines I've ever driven. This car is mean.

as well, I do believe he's got that missing molding piece, and an extra PERFECT 85/86gt bumper cover

Price? Depends on if you want all of it or not. He wants to keep the mach wheels and put stock headers back on, but I'm sure $$ talks.

$2500-$3500ish, like I say, the parts alone are worth twice that.
can get better pics. Engine compt and engine are clean. Engine compt sprayed semi-gloss black, and engine has been cleaned up, and looks great. Also NEW oil pan gasket, NEW oil pump, etc etc.

it was only raced by him once, 1/8th mile.

Jeremy-
-86 ssp coupe
-66 mustang coupe...5.0, custom comp cam roller, Eddy perf heads, Pete Jackson noisy gear drive,holley 670 carb, airgap intake,t5 trans, 96 explorer 8.8 rear 373 gears,2005 gt brakes, full suspension roller mods
-01 bullitt true blue
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-28-2006, 05:22 PM Thread Starter

bump

Jeremy-
-86 ssp coupe
-66 mustang coupe...5.0, custom comp cam roller, Eddy perf heads, Pete Jackson noisy gear drive,holley 670 carb, airgap intake,t5 trans, 96 explorer 8.8 rear 373 gears,2005 gt brakes, full suspension roller mods
-01 bullitt true blue
post #3 of 4 Old 06-25-2006, 04:56 AM

Trader Feedback: (13)
I am very interested. Can you get some day time pics for me?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 06-25-2006, 04:26 PM Thread Starter

unfortunately the guy changes his mind with the weather. He doesn't want to sell now

however, I am negotiating with someone right now on an 86 gt ttop efi car, stock except flowmasters and alum shaft, also black on grey. I'll be purchasing it to clean it up and resell. If this interests, you, let me know.

Jeremy-
-86 ssp coupe
-01 bullitt true blue

Last edited by v8only; 06-25-2006 at 04:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement