86 T-top for sale. clean. WTT 4 gas saver also - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 Old 05-01-2006, 02:03 AM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (2)
86 T-top for sale. clean. WTT 4 gas saver also

Sold

Director - Signature Wheel Ford & Motorsport Division
Instagram: @HansoloGT350R / @ Signature_Mustang
Web:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by SVT-wash; 08-07-2012 at 11:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 Old 05-02-2006, 07:09 PM

Trader Feedback: (3)
how much would shipping be to 77065 ? I have a 1997 Grand Prix GTP that get 27.6 mpg on the highway and in good shape...Would be willing to make a even trade,

2004 GTO Single Turbo.
Insane Racing & Performance
Houston, Texas
Cell 713-859-1987

Last edited by 1INSANESTANG; 05-02-2006 at 07:11 PM.
post #3 of 27 Old 05-03-2006, 02:35 AM Thread Starter

Im not sure what shipping would be. I know my grandfather had a car shipped from Cali to FL and it was around 600 bucks. I'am willing to make a trade but then we both gota pay shipping to get your car out here and mine out there. Could you send pics to [email protected]

Web:
Email:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 Old 05-03-2006, 02:38 AM Thread Starter

Hey im dropping the price. I got too many cars and gota get rid of one. $4000. I can put in half of what shipping would be if its gota be shipped somewhere.

Web:
Email:
post #5 of 27 Old 05-03-2006, 03:21 AM

Trader Feedback: (0)
wish you were on the eastern half of the US, I'd be very interested but I just can't buy something sight unseen ya know how it is

65 Fastback in retirement
89 TTA 61k miles...not slow
92 5.0 blown, sold
04 vette, cammed, tuned, headers, faster than my heads cam intake blower 5.0 at 10 psi
post #6 of 27 Old 05-03-2006, 12:32 PM

Trader Feedback: (3)
Whats your zipcode? I really want this car.

2004 GTO Single Turbo.
Insane Racing & Performance
Houston, Texas
Cell 713-859-1987

Last edited by 1INSANESTANG; 05-03-2006 at 12:37 PM.
post #7 of 27 Old 05-03-2006, 01:25 PM Thread Starter

My area code is 95624. Elk Grove, CA

Web:
Email:
post #8 of 27 Old 05-04-2006, 03:51 PM Thread Starter

TTT for my T-top

Web:
Email:
post #9 of 27 Old 05-06-2006, 12:53 PM

Hay

Is the car still for sale...Also if it is...1) Does the Chrome rims come with it...i think there cobra R's >>..Also im not to familar with the 1986 and below cars..i own a 1990 GT...ANyhow do u know how much it would cost to ship it to Hilton ,NY 14468....its near rochester , nY

-Mark
post #10 of 27 Old 05-07-2006, 02:57 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Mark90GT.
Is the car still for sale...Also if it is...1) Does the Chrome rims come with it...i think there cobra R's >>..Also im not to familar with the 1986 and below cars..i own a 1990 GT...ANyhow do u know how much it would cost to ship it to Hilton ,NY 14468....its near rochester , nY

-Mark
yeah the car is still for sale. I was originally going to sell it with the 96 cobra wheels but i can sell it with the chrome wheels also. those are 17x9 saleen replicas. as far as shipping goes tho i can look around for shipping prices because i really dont know for sure. but if your still interested just let me know or PM me.

Web:
Email:
post #11 of 27 Old 05-07-2006, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVT-wash
yeah the car is still for sale. I was originally going to sell it with the 96 cobra wheels but i can sell it with the chrome wheels also. those are 17x9 saleen replicas. as far as shipping goes tho i can look around for shipping prices because i really dont know for sure. but if your still interested just let me know or PM me.

Hay ill get back to you in about 1 week....than i have to seee. i think it cost 600 bucks...to ship it here..
post #12 of 27 Old 05-08-2006, 06:18 PM Thread Starter

No problem mark just send me a message. ive got it posted on here so i can sell it to someone else who knows about mustangs and how to drive them. and whatever shipping is you can take half of it out of the selling price. you want to contact me in person or if anyone has any questions my house number is 916-689-8969. ask for terrance

Web:
Email:

Last edited by SVT-wash; 05-08-2006 at 06:21 PM.
post #13 of 27 Old 05-13-2006, 12:01 AM

Quote:
No problem mark just send me a message. ive got it posted on here so i can sell it to someone else who knows about mustangs and how to drive them. and whatever shipping is you can take half of it out of the selling price. you want to contact me in person or if anyone has any questions my house number is 916-689-8969. ask for terrance

hay its been a week and the other guy called me back and told me that he has 4k right now and that this monday or wedensday he will give me a call..back/

thanks for holdin on...Also i noticed that the passenger right wheel has a center cap missing..???
post #14 of 27 Old 05-13-2006, 03:26 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
hay its been a week and the other guy called me back and told me that he has 4k right now and that this monday or wedensday he will give me a call..back/

thanks for holdin on...Also i noticed that the passenger right wheel has a center cap missing..???
Yeah. the shop that did my 5-lug conversion used the mark VIII front setup instead of the one from the SN-95. At the time i had it done i wasnt aware of the difference. since then i havent been able to get a hold of the 94-98 SN-95 front spindels. but thats why the two front caps arent on. the brake hub on the Mark VIII sticks out further. Im not sure if you have a u-pull it out there but the ones out here rarely have the 94-98 mustangs. but i have all the caps and the rims are in perfect condition. no bends or curb rash..... and as it turns out the oil pan gasket isnt whats leaking. Its the oil pan bolt. I ended up buying one from Autozone and thats the damn thing doesnt seal like the stock one (fuggin autozone). so you would just have to get a hold of a stock one. or i probably will very soon..... but yeah she is just sitting in the garage waiting for a new home.

Web:
Email:

Last edited by SVT-wash; 05-13-2006 at 03:30 AM.
post #15 of 27 Old 05-13-2006, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Yeah. the shop that did my 5-lug conversion used the mark VIII front setup instead of the one from the SN-95. At the time i had it done i wasnt aware of the difference. since then i havent been able to get a hold of the 94-98 SN-95 front spindels. but thats why the two front caps arent on. the brake hub on the Mark VIII sticks out further. Im not sure if you have a u-pull it out there but the ones out here rarely have the 94-98 mustangs. but i have all the caps and the rims are in perfect condition. no bends or curb rash..... and as it turns out the oil pan gasket isnt whats leaking. Its the oil pan bolt. I ended up buying one from Autozone and thats the damn thing doesnt seal like the stock one (fuggin autozone). so you would just have to get a hold of a stock one. or i probably will very soon..... but yeah she is just sitting in the garage waiting for a new home.

Tommrow or wednesday....this bolt...is there anyway that you can get this "bolt" and illl pay w.e on top....but dont do this on till im sure i have the money, thanks..

-Mark
post #16 of 27 Old 05-14-2006, 01:48 AM Thread Starter

yeah i can get it. ima just ask one of my buddies if they have an extra. no real sweat for me to get or put on. ima just be cleaning stuff up and going over it when i get bored so some more things mite be fixed by then. TTT

Web:
Email:
post #17 of 27 Old 05-17-2006, 12:03 AM

Smile

just keeping u posted that i havent reached the guy...its gonna be wendesday in like 1 hr...so at 3pm ill call they guy cause i work from 9am to 2pm and than 4pm to 12pm so ill try and give him a ring ...So yea..

-Mark
post #18 of 27 Old 05-17-2006, 02:45 AM Thread Starter

No problem. TTT.

Web:
Email:
post #19 of 27 Old 05-17-2006, 01:34 PM

Trader Feedback: (14)
TTT for a Hott Fox ... I wish I had 4K

'96 Cobra, Griggs GR-40 Suspension, Built engine + boost
'91 GT 5.0 / 5 spd
post #20 of 27 Old 05-18-2006, 02:29 PM

ITS THURSDAY NOW. Still trying to get my freind on the phone....So ill get back to ya on friday..ill prolly call ya SVT-wash/
post #21 of 27 Old 05-19-2006, 03:49 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
ITS THURSDAY NOW. Still trying to get my freind on the phone....So ill get back to ya on friday..ill prolly call ya SVT-wash/
No problem. i have an 8 hour shifts tomorrow and saturday and im working 2-11. and i kno theres a 3 hour time difference so i probably cant call u back. so if you can just give me a call before then everything will be copacetic. dont want you to think ima flake if you cant reach me. in the off chance you dont reach me tho i have sunday off..... and i wish you had 4K too diablo stang. TTT

Web:
Email:
post #22 of 27 Old 05-19-2006, 07:20 PM

Post $$

Quote:
No problem. i have an 8 hour shifts tomorrow and saturday and im working 2-11. and i kno theres a 3 hour time difference so i probably cant call u back. so if you can just give me a call before then everything will be copacetic. dont want you to think ima flake if you cant reach me. in the off chance you dont reach me tho i have sunday off..... and i wish you had 4K too diablo stang. TTT

ill give ya a call on Sunday...Would you think it is possible to give me more pics of the car..Engine..Interior seat, trunk. headliner etc....,. And a pic of the bottom of the car where is leakin and pic of the car over all...

thanks. Mark
post #23 of 27 Old 05-20-2006, 03:13 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
ill give ya a call on Sunday...Would you think it is possible to give me more pics of the car..Engine..Interior seat, trunk. headliner etc....,. And a pic of the bottom of the car where is leakin and pic of the car over all...

thanks. Mark
yeah mark i can take all the pics u need. that way u have no surprises. ima try and take the interior and exterior pics tomorrow morning before i go to work. but we had some freak storm out here and its raining in cali so i mite not have the underbody shots in time. if not tho i will have them sunday morning for sure.

Web:
Email:
post #24 of 27 Old 05-20-2006, 02:03 PM

thanks this might help: [email protected]

-Mark
post #25 of 27 Old 05-23-2006, 02:53 AM Thread Starter

pics sent

Web:
Email:
post #26 of 27 Old 05-25-2006, 01:32 PM Thread Starter

TTT

Web:
Email:
post #27 of 27 Old 06-08-2006, 02:01 AM Thread Starter

TTT for my T-top

Web:
Email:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement