F/S 86 NOTCHBACK V8 5 SPEED CAR. - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 04-27-2006, 03:19 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
F/S 86 NOTCHBACK V8 5 SPEED CAR.

POSTING FOR A FRIEND
1986 notchback orig v8 5 speed car, 70,000 orig miles jalapeno red/red int factory option deleete car, no power options,no ac, only tilt wheel,basicly bone stock with a full mac exhaust and 3.73s,clean 10 hole wheels looks runs and drives 100%very nice unmolested car and very hard to find these things these days around here in this shape i have pictures upon request so please call me for more info and pictures, i will not post, or send pictures to picture colectors and ball breakers

THIS CAR IS NICE AND AS CLEAN AS YOU WILL FIND AROUND HERE KEEP IN MIND THE CAR IS 20 YEARS OLD..

$5500-

201 993 6890
JOE

PIC WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY!!!

1 SLOW LX
LOWER LEVEL RACING

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 04-28-2006, 09:10 AM

Heads up, the seller is still representing the car as bone stock and unmolested. Follow link for pictures of this LX car with a GT front clip.

http://www.foureyedpride.com/phpBB2/...r=asc&start=15

post #3 of 7 Old 04-28-2006, 09:15 AM

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 04-28-2006, 10:23 AM
H35

Trader Feedback: (4)
FYI -
The dash is cracked, the seats are faded, the panel under the steering column is missing, GT front end on it & minor rust under both doors.
post #5 of 7 Old 05-01-2006, 02:06 PM Thread Starter

look i have seen the car personally and the car is mint. as far as the front bumper goes that is the way he bought the car from the original owner and i do not belive the he knew the bumper was changed. as far as the rust it is only a small piece of surface rust on the door. it is nothing major just surface. so as far as you bashing the real owner and destroying a thread that i made. as you already know from talking to him he didnt hide anything from you guys and sent pics. if you could delete your posts and mind your buissness and stop hijacking my thread it woud be greatly appreciated. if people want to know about the car i gave a phone number for people to get in contact with him. as far as i am concerned what happened on another site stays ther. and seeing how one of clowns has only 2 posts and they were both made in my thread it seems you are using your pathetic life to hassle the seller of the car. so kindly delet your posts and go about your own buissness and not worry about things me or my friend is selling. cuz personally me and him combined have sold more cars and parts then the 2 of you could imagin. have a good day and kindly keep your comments to your self.

1 SLOW LX
LOWER LEVEL RACING

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 7 Old 05-01-2006, 03:50 PM
H35

Trader Feedback: (4)
I wasn't bashing your friend or his car. He is actually a very, very nice guy and quite honest too. I was just commenting on a few things about the car, it is in fact a very nice car and has great potential.

Sorry if you were offened and I wasn't bashing.
post #7 of 7 Old 05-01-2006, 04:19 PM Thread Starter

well it seemed to me the 2 of you were bashing the car, and i take offense to that type of behavior on something i am selling or i am posting for a friend. if they were just comments and details of the car then it is all good no big deal. but the other guy in this thread seems like he is bashing. so i will send my apology to you H35.

1 SLOW LX
LOWER LEVEL RACING

Sponsored Links
Advertisement