WTB: 81-82 T-Top Coupe, in AZ, Vegas, or So Cal. - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 04-19-2006, 04:14 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
WTB: 81-82 T-Top Coupe, in AZ, Vegas, or So Cal.

Please don't tell me of cars that are not in the state of Arizona, Las Vegas, NV area, or the Southern California region. I don't have the time to make long treks, do not want to spend lots of money on last-minute plane tickets, or deal with any of the other hassles involved of stuff outside of this region

I would prefer a 2.3T if the car is an 81, or a V8 if the car is an 82. However, other engines are certainly worth considering since I'm looking for a needle in a haystack.

Running condition very much preferred. It'd make life a lot easier for transporting as well as the parking situation at my house.

Not looking to spend a fortune, and don't think I should have to, the better the car, the more I'm willing to spend, of course.

That's about all I can think of for now, but I'll clarify as needed.

Thanks.

"Bottom line, if you want to get noticed/laid/whatever, keep it 4-eyed." - Puter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-08-2006, 04:49 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
Bump.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement