11second 86gt blown head gasket for sale - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 04-18-2006, 09:39 PM Thread Starter

Trader Feedback: (0)
11second 86gt blown head gasket for sale

The car is a dark forest green color, it has a blown head gasket now before that it ran a best of 11.47 @117 with 150 shot on it 12.51 @108 on motor. I do not have time to fix it I am a crew member for an NHRA funny car and never home. it has GT40 iron heads ported by Foxlake in Ohio crane beehive springs,and cut for lockwire gaskets,holley systemax intake,75mm bbk tb,trick flow stage 1 cam, speed pro pistons(.030),stock rods and crank arp bolts,equal length shorties,new flywheel,world class t5, 3.55 gears,brand new radiator and battery, nos 150 dry kit (no bottle), momo race seats,subframe connectors stock turbines(went for the sleeper look, car appears stock)bbk x-pipe flowmasers,have crome tailpipes but they are not on it. car is overall in pretty good shape paint is nice ,interior is okay with the exception of the previous owner drilling a hole in the dash for a speaker. any other details i will let you know just give me your email for my phone number i would rather get calls cuz i am always some where other than home

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-18-2006, 09:47 PM

Trader Feedback: (19)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastasleep86
The car is a dark forest green color, it has a blown head gasket now before that it ran a best of 11.47 @117 with 150 shot on it 12.51 @108 on motor. I do not have time to fix it I am a crew member for an NHRA funny car and never home. it has GT40 iron heads ported by Foxlake in Ohio crane beehive springs,and cut for lockwire gaskets,holley systemax intake,75mm bbk tb,trick flow stage 1 cam, speed pro pistons(.030),stock rods and crank arp bolts,equal length shorties,new flywheel,world class t5, 3.55 gears,brand new radiator and battery, nos 150 dry kit (no bottle), momo race seats,subframe connectors stock turbines(went for the sleeper look, car appears stock)bbk x-pipe flowmasers,have crome tailpipes but they are not on it. car is overall in pretty good shape paint is nice ,interior is okay with the exception of the previous owner drilling a hole in the dash for a speaker. any other details i will let you know just give me your email for my phone number i would rather get calls cuz i am always some where other than home
[email protected] price? and phone #

1986 lx 5.0 coupe all.orig owned since 8/92
95 gt auto full exh. 03 gt auto full exh
post #3 of 6 Old 04-18-2006, 10:04 PM Thread Starter

i sent the number to your inbox thanks for the interest
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 04-20-2006, 07:14 AM

price and number?
post #5 of 6 Old 04-20-2006, 12:49 PM Thread Starter

fixed the head gasket but car is still for sale

head gasket fixed still for sale I would like to get 3300 for it trades are considered tahnks again 4193719325 is my number call anytime
post #6 of 6 Old 04-20-2006, 01:12 PM

Garage
Sponsored Links
Advertisement